1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default F1 : Valencia Grand Prix

Well, looks like this Automated System needs to be chucked in the bin! Or Raikonnen needs to be chucked in the bin!

Not been focusing much on the race, but it's been on in the background ... Still looks like it's averagely eventfull ....
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Raikkonen does the Albers style
    And then he blew it up, awesome

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I was watching the Olympics Closing Ceremony, Boris Johnson is much more entertaining xD

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

So how much money changed hands about the Massa thing then?

The other thing thats annoying me is the ITV HD adverts which hardly anyone can get grr, why isn't it on Sky HD?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

!!!! Massa saying he was in thr right with the incident in the pit lane! IMO he was the one at fault! Or at least his lollipop man was. Or was it this new system?

He seemed arrogant in that press conference. And I didn't like it
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

KUBICA ON THE PODIUM W000T!!!

7. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

bleh I missed most of the race. Mum and grandparents wanted to watch the olympics closing ceremony... The Olympics are SO overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

8. Nige is offline Buy American ....

There was an F1 race on today ????????????????

*actually I watched it but because my main man Kimi once again showed me and himself up I couldn't care less*
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

9. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

So this track was purposely made for high octane action. I think the Ä70mil was well spent.

And they have the cheek to say Silverstone is out of date.

Then there is all the fuss from the Ferrari Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA).

ITV-F1.com
    Ferrari fined but Massa keeps victory

Felipe Massa has been allowed to keep his European Grand Prix victory after the stewards investigated his near-collision in the pits with Adrian Sutil.

The incident occurred on lap 37 as Massa and Sutil left the pits following their second stops.
    Massa was released from his pit bay into Sutilís path as the German driver accelerated down the pit lane, but contact was averted.

The Ferrari driverís win was initially in doubt pending the outcome of the post-race investigation, but although the stewards deemed that, although he had been released from the pits in an unsafe manner, he had gained "no sporting advantage".
    So in the GP2 race the drive through penalty was wrongly given for a unsafe pit box exit.
    Last edited by S71NG3R; 24/08/08 at 15:59 PM.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

$10,000 what on earth?? These people pay more than that on a bottle of wine, utter stupidity.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Kimi makes 1 million euro a weekend driving the Ferrari. WOAH

And was kind of a boring race. Overtaking not easy. A really fast track that is. The hairpin after the curved straight, the section after that is my favorite. Those fast right-handers that they only slightly lift for.

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

looks like ferrari got away with it again, if that had been other team then they would have been fined more, lost points, DQ or been dropped positions in the next race.

Nice to see the FIA being fair as always.

13. TimBud is offline brmm

The lollipop man will no doubt have been sacked by now... he let Massa out to early and didn't even do his jib when Raikonnen pitted causing a nasty injury to one of the pit crew.

I remember a similar incident with Hamilton earlier this season and he got docked 10 grid places for it. Drivers need to take responsibility for their own actions, especially those form Ferrari, who seem to get away with everything.

Track was one of the worst I've ever seen, and I really hope it won't be on the calendar ever again. It produced such a boring race.

14. Rtoups is offline The Cool

Only $10,000? Geez, didn't Lewis get fined $5000 for being 2 minutes late to the driver's meeting?

The pace of the Ferrari car is...surprising. Unfortunately, it makes the race quite dull. I nearly fell asleep watching Hungary, and same for Valencia. There wasn't any fight for first because Massa was just so far ahead.

But Ferrari drama in the pit lane kept things mildy interesting. I don't know why they just don't go back to the good ol' lollipop man. That's a time tested technique. And even if this new system saves .2 seconds, is it really worth putting your pit crew and car in danger?
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.

15. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Rtoups »
    I don't know why they just don't go back to the good ol' lollipop man. That's a time tested technique. And even if this new system saves .2 seconds, is it really worth putting your pit crew and car in danger?
    I didn't know they just weren't using the lollipop man? Which dumb idiot made that decision

Search Tags

valencia