1. berfles is offline Burnt-out Shell

Default Balls, I broke my controller

I guess from the aggressive shifting, now my right thumbstick has no spring. I use the 360 controller and have it set up with a clutch and shifter, but now the damn stick just flops around.

Time to buy a new one I guess.

2. Ringo_60013 is offline King Of The Classics

open the controller up with a screwdriver and see if you can fix it. perhaps the spring has just popped out or something. worth a look before you spend another 25 on a new one.

i opened up my PS2 controller to fix it cos some parts were falling around the inside of it. works fine now.

POTW #20 Winner

After playing TDU for almost 4 years
    I can finally embellish my profile with...

S.O.O.A.G25

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo_60013 »
    open the controller up with a screwdriver and see if you can fix it. perhaps the spring has just popped out or something. worth a look before you spend another 25 on a new one.

i opened up my PS2 controller to fix it cos some parts were falling around the inside of it. works fine now.
    Only do that if its compleatly broken, i took apart a industrial electric stapler thing at work and compleatly destoryed it Not the best idea unless there is no other choice.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Only do that if its compleatly broken, i took apart a industrial electric stapler thing at work and compleatly destoryed it Not the best idea unless there is no other choice.
    Lol not very handy are we Pherelas

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    Lol not very handy are we Pherelas
    Not very no, wasn't good either as I was using it to isolate a room for asbestos removal

Anyway saying becouse inside these things they don't pin everything down so you open it up and parts fly everywhere so unless you know what you doing its not a very good idea.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Not very no, wasn't good either as I was using it to isolate a room for asbestos removal

Anyway saying becouse inside these things they don't pin everything down so you open it up and parts fly everywhere so unless you know what you doing its not a very good idea.

Lol asbestos

They have youtube tutorials on how to take things apart. That is what I used to put a new screen in my psp.

7. berfles is offline Burnt-out Shell

Yeah I did try to take it apart while I was in game. The horn was beeping the whole time, but the 360 controller is a pain in the ass to figure out, I didn't see a spring at all on the thumbstick. The whole housing looked soldered on, so I just gave up and put it back together and got the wireless adapter so I could use my wireless controller on my PC. All is well again.

8. Ringo_60013 is offline King Of The Classics

i dismantled my Steering wheel to put a shim (thin strip of metal) in the bearing as it was wobbling around making driving in a straight line impossible.... you'll be pleased to know..it works!

POTW #20 Winner

After playing TDU for almost 4 years
    I can finally embellish my profile with...

S.O.O.A.G25