1. BAk99 is offline Square Sausage FTW!

Arrow Tv, Film And Music/Entertainment Forum?

Hey, I dont know whether there has been a subject brought up already,
    But I had the idea; In the category [General], if there can be constructed a
    Tv - Film and Music Forum. With this idea it may attract people to be on the
    forums abit more often and it could add to the popularity of the site.

Just and idea lol..?
    Anyone?

www.BAk99.co.uk
    YOUTUBE: BAk99official
    FACEBOOK: BAk99official
    TWITTER: BAk99
    TWITCH: BAk99

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I think it has or something similar has but tbh thats what general chat is for. The trouble is by implementing that there will be more sub boards making it harder to look about and more for the mods to sort.

3. BAk99 is offline Square Sausage FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I think it has or something similar has but tbh thats what general chat is for. The trouble is by implementing that there will be more sub boards making it harder to look about and more for the mods to sort.
    Mmm. A guess so but atleast you can find what you are looking for or know where to go.. and ano it can be abit tough moderating but yeh.

www.BAk99.co.uk
    YOUTUBE: BAk99official
    FACEBOOK: BAk99official
    TWITTER: BAk99
    TWITCH: BAk99

Search Tags

bak99
film
general
idea
music