1. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Question Help, tdu wont work!

hey there.. i was innstaling tdu to my laptop (another TDU disk with another code).. created a new profile, tryed to log in, but it said: A new version of TDU is bla bla bla.. you must bla bla to play online.. so, i did that bla bla thing but the game still said A new version is bla bla.. what is wrong now..? its not the magepack i have to innstall, i know that.. PLEASE HELP!!!
    sorry for my bad english..
    thing with PC does usually not work for me..

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Uninstall and follow these instructions for patching - http://forum.eu.atari.com/showpost.p...70&postcount=5
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. SBCriss is offline Car Aficianado

You must instal the patch B4 you play tdu! Very important
    EDIT: Post Numb.400

Instagram: crisseh95

4. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

thanks, and congrats for 400 post's
    what file do i have to swap over to get a copy of my old profile at the other pc (with another name..) i tryed to swap over my profile, re-name it and what happent: the new one was now named safiro 123 as my old and i cant connect it..
    Last edited by And3rs; 15/12/08 at 11:58 AM.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You can't rename a profile. You can insert it back into your TDU folder in your Documents, however only if it was on the same CD-Key.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    You can't rename a profile. You can insert it back into your TDU folder in your Documents, however only if it was on the same CD-Key.
    i cant get my profile with another name on another pc? great..

Search Tags

bla bla bla
tdu
work