1. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Default My baby is fixed!

A little while back, I found out that there had come a crack in the manifold of my beloved car and an authorised dealer wanted way too much to fix it.

So I been searching for a non-authorised one and finally I found one. He rang me up today to tell me, that the car is done and I can pick it up when I get the time.

Unfortunately I wont have the time till Saturday, but boy have I missed my baby.

Straight six 2.0 litre Injection engine in the classic BMW E30 chassis.

I love this car, because I saved it from a life in agonizing pain as a boy-racer was about to mount all sorts of junk on it.

I restored it back to it's glory and am keeping it as is when it left the factory.

I'll take lots of piccys and post them here next weekend.

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: My baby is fixed!

Can't wait to see! Sounds like you have your fair share of ups and downs, hey it makes a great car somewhet better!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

Default Re: My baby is fixed!

the e30's zimmer is a proper nice car, the e36 is still my favourite though. i will own one soon!!!!! ha