1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default 160GB PS3 coming to Europe…

160GB PS3 coming to Europe…

Storage space galore for gamers, as Sony announces 160GB PS3 launch in October. For prices, release date and more information, click through…
    For more about the Leipzig Games Convention, click here.

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe today announced the 160GB PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) which will launch in the PAL markets on 31st October for a RRP of £339.99 (€449) in a bundle including additional PLAYSTATION®Network content. This new model has more than twice the storage capacity of the current models and can store and deliver more entertainment than ever before – perfect for people with an insatiable thirst for downloading and storing content.
    This vast increase in available storage space gives owners the capacity to store large amounts of digital content in the same place, making the 160GB PS3 perfect for people who love to download. It allows for increased video, music, and photo storage as well as room to download even more games, game extras, playable demos, and trailers from PLAYSTATION®Network – making PS3 an even more attractive buy for those looking for an all-in-one entertainment system. With the new 160GB PS3, owners will have all of their media right where they need it.

Downloading content via PLAYSTATION Network is a one of the core experiences of PS3. PLAYSTATION®Store is the online destination for downloading games, extra content for games and more – all of which require hard drive space. In addition, SingStar® allows owners to download track after track from SingStore™, while Buzz!™: Quiz TV is supported by downloadable quiz packs direct from the developers. Little Big Planet™ encourages players to download and share levels that other gamers have created. Meanwhile, the forthcoming PlayTV™ will allow people to record free-to-air digital TV. There’s an impressive amount of content available and multi-media fans require a storage solution for all their needs.
    Besides the extra hard drive space, owners can look forward to all of the other features of PS3: the high definition Blu-ray Disc™ player allowing for amazing sound and images, internet access, DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controllers, video chat, online play with other gamers across PLAYSTATION Network – and a stunning and ever-growing range of next-generation games including the forthcoming Resistance™2, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm® Pacific Rift, inFamous™ and more.

From Threespeech

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Primary is looking at buying a PS3 =] Thanks for the heads up, I can inform him of a new choice
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

looks quite interesting, but it says nothing about backwards compatible, so im gonna be holding out for a little while longer i think, plus PS need to bring out some more serious games before i think about empting my wallet

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    looks quite interesting, but it says nothing about backwards compatible, so im gonna be holding out for a little while longer i think,
    I 2nd that but this is the 3rd release of a newer sku PS3 from the 60gb that did have it so tbh I doubt it will be coming, especially as they are still knocking out PS2's

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I'm gonna buy this instead of a BlueRay DVD player. I can also turn it into a media center PC with Yellow Dog Linux and add it to my soon to come theater system in my basement.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ah thats good news

I am thinking of asking for a PS3 for christmas and this would be so much better than the 40GB version.

7. iBilo is offline ;)

who carwe s aiout sp3'e astghetrre pil;es of crapopapaps[]psdjlasd

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Translation:

Who care's about PS3 as they're piles of crap!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

Search Tags

160gb
europe
leipzig
ps3
sony