1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Thumbs down Xbox Live Renewing Automatically?

Does XBOX Live Renew itself Automatically?, as i have just got an email from Microsoft confirming I have just Renewed my XBL for a further 12 months, and i sure know i didnt do it, my xbox hasnt been switched on in a month!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Contact MS as soon as possible mate, tell them what happened and they *should* refund you.

I also think it's a stupid system.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Didn't know about this. Will be good for me as I don't need to worry about renewing manually!

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Microsoft be stealing your monies

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

When you receive the email from MS about your Xbox Live it tells you that it will be renewed automatically anyway. Whatever credit/debit card is registered to your account will have been charged.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I thought the email said something along the lines of it was informing you that an automatic renewal was about to happen in the next few days, so if you don't want to renew it you can cancel it.

I had mine a couple of weeks ago ... scanned over it and deleted it so I can't tell you for sure what it said.
    I'd rather be topless !

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

They do renew automatically but I'm sure they send you a reminder a month before either via email or on xbl.

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

If the reminder was on XBL thats why i didnt know about it, i havent been on in a while

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I got the email at lunchtime.

What happens if the card charged is not valid anymore? Can you and is it easy to change card?

I'm guessing I will be notified if the card is invalid as they won't be able to take any money from it.

My parents got new ones after having credit card fraud before the summer.

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    I got the email at lunchtime.

What happens if the card charged is not valid anymore? Can you and is it easy to change card?

I'm guessing I will be notified if the card is invalid as they won't be able to take any money from it.

My parents got new ones after having credit card fraud before the summer.
    Just log onto xbox.com and go to manage account (iirc) then go to billing options and its all there to be played with. The trouble is you cannot delete a card.

I had that problem when I let a mate use mine, we ended up putting his dads on there so to get rid of my card number off it.