Results 1 to 11 of 11

  1. aripall is offline Rusted Banger
    Location: Iceland
    Posts: 31

    #1

    Default Ferrari 599 GTB And Mercades Benz CL65 AMG

    could some1 make these two cars


  2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #2

    Default

    I have already moved one of your posts into [this thread], please use it in the future. I have not moved this yet, so you're able to see my reply. However will move it tomorrow which should give you time to see this post.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50
     
    Location: Dundee, Scotland
    Posts: 5,220

    #3

    Default

    Exactly.

    All your posts consist of either pointless topics or requests in seperate threads which should be posted in the designated thread.

    STOP MAKING REQUEST TOPICS, POST THEM IN THE REQUEST THREAD!

    Sorry but he can't take a telling once


    Iced Edit: Reduced font size.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 20/08/08 at 15:35 PM.

  4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer
    Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
    Posts: 8,136

    #4

    Default

    I'll help some more then.

    FU! Stop making crappy topics!

    Iced Edit: Reduced font size.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 20/08/08 at 15:35 PM.

    It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

  5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Exactly.

    Sorry but he can't take a telling once
    They've only been told once ... by putting big green and yellow writing makes this forum seem a less pleasant place than it actually is. Stop it, please.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50
     
    Location: Dundee, Scotland
    Posts: 5,220

    #6

    Default

    It doesn't really make it any less pleasant. It's just so aggrivating that a person can't stop when they have been told more than once as I posted in a thread a couple of days ago and they still didn't listen.

    (Don't try and defend them because you know they are in the wrong.)

    Anyway what is unpleasant about it?

    I only enlarged the text and coloured it green so that it would be seen when he next looked at the page.
    Last edited by The Queen; 20/08/08 at 15:44 PM.

  7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    It doesn't really make it any less pleasant. It's just so aggrivating that a person can't stop when they have been told more than once as I posted in a thread a couple of days ago and they still didn't listen.
    Told more than once?? I just looked through and all you said was as follows:
    Quote Originally Posted by TSS
    For a start, learn to speak properly. Secondly, nobody is stopping you from making a model of it yourself. It's difficult but isn't impossible
    That's not exactly telling them to stop is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    (Don't try and defend them because you know they are in the wrong.)
    Not really? They've done nothing wrong except post in the wrong section. Therefore I have asked them to refrain from doing so in the future. If people didn't request mods, then the rims available would be significantly less and the things like the Mist mod would still be broken, but because people did request them, they're available ready to make yours and everyone else's TDU experience better!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Anyway what is unpleasant about it?

    I only enlarged the text and coloured it green so that it would be seen when he next looked at the page.
    Only? By making it big, you aim to draw attention to it, thus reinforcing your argument as though raising your voice if you were speaking. Therefore making in unpleasant. I am not only talking about this occasion and not just you. Such as the extra quote above, you said "For a start, learn to speak properly" Now that is very insulting. You know nothing about this guy, his education, ability or personality. They could easily be offended by your arrogance that everyone should know how to talk. Yes it is a forum rule that people should try and speak properly and not use txt tlk. However when someone doesn't do it, don't be so rude. Ask them nicely to try and refrain from doing so in the future. Not everyone is lucky to have a proper education. Also, not everyone is as far up the education "ladder" as you.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50
     
    Location: Dundee, Scotland
    Posts: 5,220

    #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Told more than once?? I just looked through and all you said was as follows:
    That's not exactly telling them to stop is it?

    Not really? They've done nothing wrong except post in the wrong section. Therefore I have asked them to refrain from doing so in the future. If people didn't request mods, then the rims available would be significantly less and the things like the Mist mod would still be broken, but because people did request them, they're available ready to make yours and everyone else's TDU experience better!

    Only? By making it big, you aim to draw attention to it, thus reinforcing your argument as though raising your voice if you were speaking. Therefore making in unpleasant. I am not only talking about this occasion and not just you. Such as the extra quote above, you said "For a start, learn to speak properly" Now that is very insulting. You know nothing about this guy, his education, ability or personality. They could easily be offended by your arrogance that everyone should know how to talk. Yes it is a forum rule that people should try and speak properly and not use txt tlk. However when someone doesn't do it, don't be so rude. Ask them nicely to try and refrain from doing so in the future. Not everyone is lucky to have a proper education. Also, not everyone is as far up the education "ladder" as you.
    You think that everything can live happy ever after don't you?
    But whatever. I have read what you said and I understand.

    If this guy does post anything else like this again then I will come back and express my opinion on the matter though as it's unacceptable.

  9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    You think that everything can live happy ever after don't you?
    Nope, I know there're jerks out there and that will never change. But what we can do is try to lessen the argrivation and stiring. As BensonJutton said "When you sign up to a forum, you basically sign your free speech and rights".
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    If this guy does post anything else like this again then I will come back and express my opinion on the matter though as it's unacceptable.
    [IMGlink]http://forum.eu.atari.com/images/smilies/respect.gif[/IMGlink]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  10. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!
    Location: London
    Posts: 280

    #10

    Default

    id Love a Ferrari 599 GTB! That would be awesomeeeeee!
    And the Merc AMG!
    Please make theseeeeeeeee!!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"



    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. adamski1998 is offline Just a Skidmark
    Location: leeds
    Posts: 6

    #11

    Default

    ferrari 599 it is a good car
    i love ferraris


 

Search Tags

mb cl65 amg 599 gtb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss