1. aripall is offline Rusted Banger

Default Ferrari 599 GTB And Mercades Benz CL65 AMG

could some1 make these two cars

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I have already moved one of your posts into [this thread], please use it in the future. I have not moved this yet, so you're able to see my reply. However will move it tomorrow which should give you time to see this post.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Exactly.

All your posts consist of either pointless topics or requests in seperate threads which should be posted in the designated thread.

STOP MAKING REQUEST TOPICS, POST THEM IN THE REQUEST THREAD!

Sorry but he can't take a telling once

Iced Edit: Reduced font size.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 20/08/08 at 15:35 PM.

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I'll help some more then.

FU! Stop making crappy topics!

Iced Edit: Reduced font size.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 20/08/08 at 15:35 PM.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Exactly.

Sorry but he can't take a telling once
    They've only been told once ... by putting big green and yellow writing makes this forum seem a less pleasant place than it actually is. Stop it, please.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

It doesn't really make it any less pleasant. It's just so aggrivating that a person can't stop when they have been told more than once as I posted in a thread a couple of days ago and they still didn't listen.

(Don't try and defend them because you know they are in the wrong.)

Anyway what is unpleasant about it?

I only enlarged the text and coloured it green so that it would be seen when he next looked at the page.
    Last edited by The Queen; 20/08/08 at 15:44 PM.

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

It doesn't really make it any less pleasant. It's just so aggrivating that a person can't stop when they have been told more than once as I posted in a thread a couple of days ago and they still didn't listen.
    Told more than once?? I just looked through and all you said was as follows:
    Quote Originally Posted by TSS
    For a start, learn to speak properly. Secondly, nobody is stopping you from making a model of it yourself. It's difficult but isn't impossible
    That's not exactly telling them to stop is it?

(Don't try and defend them because you know they are in the wrong.)
    Not really? They've done nothing wrong except post in the wrong section. Therefore I have asked them to refrain from doing so in the future. If people didn't request mods, then the rims available would be significantly less and the things like the Mist mod would still be broken, but because people did request them, they're available ready to make yours and everyone else's TDU experience better!

Anyway what is unpleasant about it?

I only enlarged the text and coloured it green so that it would be seen when he next looked at the page.
    Only? By making it big, you aim to draw attention to it, thus reinforcing your argument as though raising your voice if you were speaking. Therefore making in unpleasant. I am not only talking about this occasion and not just you. Such as the extra quote above, you said "For a start, learn to speak properly" Now that is very insulting. You know nothing about this guy, his education, ability or personality. They could easily be offended by your arrogance that everyone should know how to talk. Yes it is a forum rule that people should try and speak properly and not use txt tlk. However when someone doesn't do it, don't be so rude. Ask them nicely to try and refrain from doing so in the future. Not everyone is lucky to have a proper education. Also, not everyone is as far up the education "ladder" as you.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Told more than once?? I just looked through and all you said was as follows:
    That's not exactly telling them to stop is it?

Not really? They've done nothing wrong except post in the wrong section. Therefore I have asked them to refrain from doing so in the future. If people didn't request mods, then the rims available would be significantly less and the things like the Mist mod would still be broken, but because people did request them, they're available ready to make yours and everyone else's TDU experience better!

Only? By making it big, you aim to draw attention to it, thus reinforcing your argument as though raising your voice if you were speaking. Therefore making in unpleasant. I am not only talking about this occasion and not just you. Such as the extra quote above, you said "For a start, learn to speak properly" Now that is very insulting. You know nothing about this guy, his education, ability or personality. They could easily be offended by your arrogance that everyone should know how to talk. Yes it is a forum rule that people should try and speak properly and not use txt tlk. However when someone doesn't do it, don't be so rude. Ask them nicely to try and refrain from doing so in the future. Not everyone is lucky to have a proper education. Also, not everyone is as far up the education "ladder" as you.
    You think that everything can live happy ever after don't you?
    But whatever. I have read what you said and I understand.

If this guy does post anything else like this again then I will come back and express my opinion on the matter though as it's unacceptable.

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You think that everything can live happy ever after don't you?
    Nope, I know there're jerks out there and that will never change. But what we can do is try to lessen the argrivation and stiring. As BensonJutton said "When you sign up to a forum, you basically sign your free speech and rights".
    If this guy does post anything else like this again then I will come back and express my opinion on the matter though as it's unacceptable.
    [IMGlink]http://forum.eu.atari.com/images/smilies/respect.gif[/IMGlink]

10. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

id Love a Ferrari 599 GTB! That would be awesomeeeeee!
    And the Merc AMG!
    Please make theseeeeeeeee!!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. adamski1998 is offline Just a Skidmark

ferrari 599 it is a good car
    i love ferraris

Search Tags

mb cl65 amg 599 gtb