+ Reply to Thread

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Switching Editor Mode

For some reason, this isn't working for me on FF3 latest updates and IE7 ...

<--- for people wondering. Is it this new thumbnail thingy?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That may have something to do with the latest version of vBulletin, A patch will probably come in the next Update.

But it still could just be the Quick Reply Mod, then again its not so much a mod with vB, hmm, Does it work in Normal posts and just not quick reply or both?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

testing

e: It works in quick post, normal post and quick edit...

e2: and in advanced edit

e3: but not in this one - http://forum.tdu-central.com/showpos...95&postcount=3 It could be because it has a link or using the [img*] tags ...
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 19/08/08 at 20:17 PM.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

It could well be the permissions arent set correctly for that forum, but thats something only Diablo can check ^_^

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I cannot do it in any post which contains an image with a link to a URL. As I was trying to change the [img*] to [imglink*] As the thumbnail thing stops you from viewing the full-size image. It also may only be in posts which contain a link. I don't know.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This does seem to happen when there are images in the post itself, I'll check it out and see if I can do anything about it.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags