1. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Default HELLLOOOOOOO TDU-Central

Hey yall. my name's Mark, but i dont mind if you call me by my Gamertag, 'Capn Wakka' (or any variation). im from Connecticut, USA. im 23. Ive been a big racing game fan since i could remember. Heck! even while growing up, i have always had a fansination with cars. (my mom told me a story how my first word was not mama, or dada. it was CAR)

Lets see if i can remember all the racing styled games ive played

R.C. Pro AM - NES
    (another NES game, but do not remember the name. kinda arcade style)
    Super Mario Kart - SNES
    Kyle Petty Nascar Challenge (the title is along those lines) - SNES
    Test Drive 2, The Duel - SNES
    NASCAR 99 - N64
    Mario Kart 64 - N64
    Mario Kart Double Dash - NGC
    Auto Modelista - NGC
    NFS:U - NGC
    NFS:U2 - NGC & Xbox
    Burnout - NGC
    Burnout 2 - NGC
    The Simpsons: Hit & Run - NGC
    Street Racing Syndicate - NGC
    NASCAR 200suttin (cant remember what season this one was) - NGC
    NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup - PS2 (still playing it on my PS3)
    Forza Motorsport - Xbox
    Outrun 2 - Xbox
    NFS:MW - 360
    NFS:Carbon - 360
    TDU - 360

Coming soon:
    Forza Motorsport 2 - 360 (5/15)
    Colin McRae DIRT - 360 (as far as i know, June sometime)
    NASCAR 08 - 360 (according to GameStop.com, July sometime)
    PGR4 - 360 (i think this ones November. someone can correct me)

just by looking back @ my list, im sure im forgetting a couple, but thats almost 2 dozen games that i have played.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: HELLLOOOOOOO TDU-Central

Hey there Fozzie ...I mean Wakka/Mark, welcome to the board and cheers mucho for signing up ! You have had quite a prolific racing game life and I certainly recognise a fair few favourites in that list but come on where's Pole Position on the Atari 2600 !! lol

Good to see you here buddy!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site, you sound like a right gaming/car nut - Guess your in the right place!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hello
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Hey there Fozzie ...I mean Wakka/Mark, welcome to the board and cheers mucho for signing up ! You have had quite a prolific racing game life and I certainly recognise a fair few favourites in that list but come on where's Pole Position on the Atari 2600 !! lol

Good to see you here buddy!
    never played a working 2600. the NES was my first system. In fact, i still have it packed away in my Parents' attic, along with the SNES, and N64. the GC & PS2 my sisters use. Since i moved out, i let them use the two systems. (their playing Sims 2- Pets on the GC alot lately, and Soul Caliber 3 on the PS2 most often among all the games i have for those)

growing up, i was a Nintendo nut. but as i became aware how good these other systems were, i went out and bought the PS2, and the Xbox. (i didnt want to be system-biased ) and im waiting for the new systems colors for the Wii, b4 i decide to get one. and im still pondering if i should get the New BLACK 360...
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish