1. Game modders: your opinions please?
    Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Calling all game modders! I have noticed many new car request threads (2 or so every day...), but the responses are only ever people saying "I like that, too" or "No, that's horribly ugly and I have no idea who'd make it, etc., etc.".

1. So I think the modders should decide whether they will be accepting requests in threads, or doing their own thing (which, tbh, would reward us with nicer models, because they have passion in their creations).
    2. Also, to stop the constant flow could someone post a tutorial (or PM one to Iced_Bullet so he can set up a sticky) on how to get a finished model scaled and put into the game.

I know it's early in the modding learning curve, and people will most likely begin to take requests later on, but I think a tutorial would be a VERY BIG LONG-TERM HELP!

Thank you in advance for your opinions!

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

2. Game modders: your opinions please? Comments
  3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Was this a direct hint at Basbas for a tutorial?

I did think about a sticky for requests, but it's really only new members who post these billions of threads, therefore they would generally not use them, maybe they would. I don't know ... thoughts? Do we really need a new thread? But then again, 1 new thread to save 2 new threads every day perhaps? Also, I should sort out this contents stickies I promised

Might do it now while X Factoring =]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. luke.s.lfs is offline Just a Skidmark

On another forum i go on there is a mod requests section. Perhapse you could make a mod requests thread.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Leadfoot, the forum more tidy now?

Especially the exterior Mod section! :/
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

In my opinion, it's very organized now. Don't know about other people, but I think it's good! Nice job!

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

7. SLRRR is offline Ace

It's nice