Thread: Pad vs Wheel

1. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

Question Pad vs Wheel

OK as the title says: who is using the wheel?
    and also, for drifting? what is the best one? pad or wheel?

2. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

Default Re: Pad vs Wheel

The controler I find is alot easier for drifting, I only use the wheel for crusing, that it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

well is the wheel worth buying or not? wondering if to get one, but i really hate having a momo force and not to be able to use it with the 360, IMHO is the best wheel EVER, and i am not particular happy to have 2 wheels....
    any opinions?

4. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

The Wheel is Fantastic for cruising about in Hardcore Mode too twitchy in Normal Mode and the Pad is Better for Drifiting...but I am trying my Hardest to get my Old Drifting Skills back using the wheel

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

5. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

ok about drifting, which i am more interested, are u using the ebrake or just let it go sideway with brake/throttle? and except for the RUF what other cars are good for drift?

6. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

nothing is as good as the RUF RT12 and RTurbo for Drifting IMO

With Hardcore mode its all about Throttle Control as you have No steering capabilities when the E-Brake is Pulled

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

7. vello is offline Just a Skidmark

ok, so i really need to download those updates, but IMO is not fair to have to pay for all those updates, we r already paying the fee for the live!! these updates should be free!!

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

If they were free then the companys wouldn't borther doing them buts thats an argument for another time.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .