1. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Default My friend needs money...

Okay,the thing is that my IRL & Ingame friend Driftking_FIN (Yes,he's registered here) got the game yesterday and he needs money so he can drive cool cars like me and he hasn't got any money,so he's gonna sell his SSR for "some" money...

Price:1 million
    Color: Black
    Kilometers driven:117.4
    Miles driven (Translated with my phone,may not be accurate):72.9

(The reason I posted this was because he didn't find the "New topic" -button -.-')

And no,I'm not telling it's my friend because I would need money,I have enough cash already. He needs money.
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    If you have money, why not give some to him? Friends help out friends.
    Duhh,I'M SO DUMB! Lol I forgot that I could buy it! Well,I'll go buy it if anyone else hasn't bought it before me!
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by SuperhyperTDU »
    Duhh,I'M SO DUMB! Lol I forgot that I could buy it! Well,I'll go buy it if anyone else hasn't bought it before me!
    That way if you buy it, you can sell it back to him at a later.