Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Your School/College Results?

Well, went to my college today to pick up my AS Level Results ...

Geography A(a)

• C Unit 1 [Exam]
    • A Unit 2 [Exam]
    • A Unit 3 [Exam]

ICT C(c)

• B Unit 1 [C/w]
    • E Unit 2 [Exam]
    • B Unit 3 [C/w]

Graphics Product and Design C (c)

• A Unit 1 [Exam]
    • U Unit 2 [C/w]

Maths U(u)

• U Unit 1+2
    • U Unit 3

For graphics, I just left everything until the last minute which was own stupid fault (hence the U). Maths the jump up from GCSE was too much for me to cope with so I slacked with Sensei a lot of the time. Geography I'm pleased with =] And ICT The exam board shifted the boundaries at the end of the year reducing my predicted coursework A's to B's and god knows what happened to my Exam. I was predicted an A for that too. It was exactly the same as the January exam and I got 92% in the mock

GCSE last year were
    :

• 1 x A*
    • 2 x As
    • 3 x Bs
    • 1 x C

For none English people, A is the best (going through B,C,D,E,F) and U is the worst. A* being the highest in GCSE results, but not available with AS Level exams. D and below being a fail at GCSE and AS Level.

See I'm not so nuggestish in real life

What did you all get?! Then we can put intelligence (or lack of it - j/k) to the faces in the other thread

E: Just thought, it doesn't just have to be current students, you all old folk j/k can post here too if you wish =] See how many did O Levels =]
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 14/08/08 at 12:33 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

If I was doing O-levels, it'd be this year. But since I'm doing the IB Diploma Programme instead <proud>, I'm not sitting for the O's. Apart from Chinese, at which I got a C5. Mother Tongue exams are held in June and Nov, so if you fail the June one, you still have a shot at the Nov one. Oh and Mark got C6, so I beat him!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    For graphics, I just left everything until the last minute which was own stupid fault (hence the U).
    But, you got a C in Graphics, only a U in maths xD

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I should of got my A level math result today but i lost the slip of paper with the pin code and school is shut, I have to wait till next Thursday when I go in to fetch my GCSE results

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    But, you got a C in Graphics, only a U in maths xD
    I got a U in my graphics c/w but it averaged out at a C =]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. iBilo is offline ;)

I've gotta go get my GCSE results next week, I reckon I've mucked them up big time. =\

7. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    I've gotta go get my GCSE results next week, I reckon I've mucked them up big time. =\
    Aye, same.

Too much Counter Strike on my behalf.

I go on holiday on the 23rd August.

It isnt going to be a good holiday.

8. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I did better in my Mock GCSE'S than I did in my actual GCSE's .

Anyway while going to college today to enrol on my third year course (2 years later !) there was loads of people standing in line for their A Level results.

I hope everyone got the results they wanted.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

9. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GTAMADDOG »
    Aye, same.

Too much Counter Strike on my behalf.

I go on holiday on the 23rd August.

It isnt going to be a good holiday.
    I revised but meh, I don't think I've done too well.

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I failed all my exams, the girls and beaches were too much of a temptation for me. I wouldn't do it any differently though, never regret things you did, regret what you didn't do.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I got my AS's today;

Business - A (Got full marks on one exam )
    Biology - B
    Computing - B
    Chemistry - C

Well annoyed with chemistry, got B in every section apart from one which I got a D in which dragged my grade down. If this effects my overall A2 i'll re-take that. Overall good though
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I don't know what you guys are saying but. in the US. I got
    English:C
    Chemistry:A
    Us History:C
    Hypermedia:B
    Geometry:B
    Spanish:A

13. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

im not old enough to do GCSE'S and AS'S so ill post my year 6 sats results...
    Science-99% best in class
    Maths-85% top 10
    English-cant remember but i do bad
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

14. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

LOL I left school & couldn't be any happier. Who cares if im as thick as a brick

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

15. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I had average GCSE results when i left school, 9 C's and 2 B's never bothered going to college, just started working. Sometimes i regret it others i don't but it's done you can't regret the past just look forward to the future.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

16. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

I really can wait until my GCSE results . Although I'm away when they come out, so they will be posted to me.

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

17. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

got back from my holiday today to a depressing letter,caue i was booted from college more or less, i wasnt entered into either of my ASs, the letter basically had my 'results' all said X/100 X/90 X/120

felt horrible

i will get my GCSE English resit result soon, fingers crossed
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

18. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i didn't do too great on my GCSE's either but went to college for 4 days decided it wasn't for and got a job instead, as baldred says there is points where you regret it, but overall i am glad i got a job instead

Also Good luck to anybody yet to receive their results

i was on holiday when mine arrived, (got the dates mixed ) wasn't a good holiday when i was getting txt/calls from my mates saying how they did

19. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Less than two days before I need to go and collect mine. Not looking forward to it. My sister wants to come with me to support me through the situation, whether you see that as good or bad, I see it as bad. She's going to know what results I've got as soon as I open the damn envelope. Lets just say, if I get C's I'm happy, anything above that and I'll be astounded.

My dad is also offering to buy me something, whether that is dependent on if the results are good or not is another thing. More than likely need to get C's and above. But if I'm honest I don't want him buying me anything, he spent the best part of £280 last week to allow me to upgrade my PC, I'd feel guilty of robbing him of his money if I'm honest.

I would say what I'm doing now but one word in particular isn't allowed to be said - so I'll rephrase it. I'm bloody well dreading it.

20. iBilo is offline ;)

Meh, I'm not actually that bothered about them. Most of my friends are really nervous. My parents keep saying that I've done well and its really annoying because whenever they say that I do crap.

Btw do the school know what the results are before you go to get them? Like the percentage of 5 A-Cs and that crap? And I had 4 tutors, the pressure's really annoying, they all expect me to do really well because I put the effort in.

I don't want to get my results, I'm happy having my 2 months off, doing stuff when I need to do.. dreading mine too.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last