Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

Default Megapack question

Hello,

I want to get the Megapack, but I want it for free. And I know I can download it off torrents and such but I don't want to do that, so is it possible for me to go through advertisements for a week for example and then I get it for free?

Thanks
    Neo-Tech.
    Also I would buy it, but the game cost me 10 and I think Atari ask the same price for megapack, so I say it should be cheaper.

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Well, your best off buying it. Otherwise it isn't going to work online. You get a lot of content for you 10 or how ever much it is. It represents better value for money than the 360 DLC.

I've not heard of or seen any "click 4 cash" schemes that allow you to get the megapack. Besides you're the PC genius

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Tech »
    Hello,

I want to get the Megapack, but I want it for free. And I know I can download it off torrents and such but I don't want to do that, so is it possible for me to go through advertisements for a week for example and then I get it for free?

Thanks
    Neo-Tech.
    Also I would buy it, but the game cost me 10 and I think Atari ask the same price for megapack, so I say it should be cheaper.
    Well think yourself lucky for getting the game that cheap. Most of us brought the game when it came out at around 30-40. The 360 people will have brought the game for ~40 and then each DLC is around 6 and there were 6 of them equaling 76 for all the content. So 20 is a bargain and think yourself lucky =]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

well megapack, i got it for 14.99$
    thats cheaper, than 20$ but not cheaper that 10$, found it at: wwwtestdriveunlimited.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

There are ways of getting the carpack for free but even with the best hacks etc. You will only be able to see DLC cars online, not use them.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Buy it! It's worth it and 20 is a bargain for both the megapack and the game.

Back in April I got my game for 30 out of PC World and that was a pretty big sum.

7. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

Grrr....The problem is I don't have a credit card, if I can buy it from my local GAME store on Disc that would be awesome. xD
    Oh and thank tMw

8. t.
    t. is offline Retired

My pleasure, just get my initials right

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

9. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

Lol, hopefully next time Ill get it right. xD

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Do you not have a friend or relative you could sweet talk? I don't own one and have to use my dad's for any online purchase.

11. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Not everyone has relatives willing to part with cash iced otherwise i'd have a copy of the carpack right now.

12. berfles is offline Burnt-out Shell

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    Not everyone has relatives willing to part with cash iced otherwise i'd have a copy of the carpack right now.

It's $20, it's not like it's $200. When I would have to borrow money I'd pay it back anyway.

13. SLRRR is offline Ace

It's only 10 Euro's
    You get 45 extra Cars and 1 extra bike. You can download it for free on the internet but you can't go online then. And online is the best thing off tdu. And i though people in Holland are avaricious, but people in England are it too.

SLRRR

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You guys know you can use Paypal now right?
    I'm a bit mental.

15. SLRRR is offline Ace

Yes i know

16. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I know too. I am trying to set up my own paypal now but i gotta wait for a bank statement in the mail before i can complete set up.

17. a nugget is offline BNR34 FTW!!!

i got it off a torrent.. it worked great but didn't work online if you don't care about online gameplay go ahead and get it

btw i got it from bit torrent

18. brucewayne is offline Just a Skidmark

Yeah.. me too miss out on the online gaming part after downloading the megapack!

Sadly i still cant find any Porsches or even the mighty Ferrari F40s, 308 or the 288 GTO

help!!!!!!!!

19. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well, if it was an illegal download. We cannot help you.

20. brucewayne is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne »
    Yeah.. me too miss out on the online gaming part after downloading the megapack!

Sadly i still cant find any Porsches or even the mighty Ferrari F40s, 308 or the 288 GTO

help!!!!!!!!
    Forgot to mention... got it from a torrent @ isohunt

Page 1 of 2 12 Last