Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

1. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

Default new contender??

Post deleted due to virus on website that it linked to
    Last edited by Baldy; 09/08/08 at 22:07 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by 440BHP »
    i was jumping around youtube (one of my first times) and i jumped from account to account to see if there were news or anything exiting, and i fall over this website i looks like somthing of a copy of this or somthing, but you judge for yourself...
    Direct competition? Yeah right!

Sorry but it looks absolute rubbish and is just a fake replica of this forum...

Go and advertise your website or brothers website elsewhere because it's not acceptable on this forum
    Last edited by Baldy; 09/08/08 at 22:08 PM.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Amazing forums here

We definately shouldn't spam this

we are a direct competition to TDU-Central that have been to picky whit how to act on there forum, they have done it to: no swearing, no angryness, noting of whatever you would like to do when someone is a...
    then we also dont have a 3 cut system, were like tdu-c ban you after 3 mistakes, me and the other admins will judge on the exact moment, and not by a standart...
    you just join when done...
    Last edited by Baldy; 09/08/08 at 22:08 PM.

4. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

hehe, its nearly a copy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

It can`t match out forum. We are rulzz!

6. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

i just get thinking, if the owner say all that about this forum, he/she must have be a member, or at least forent member...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

What the hell are you on about? The post has already been reported.

Oh and theres a HTML code virus on that forum webpage and this is the reason i'm staying away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by 440BHP »
    and i fall over this website
    Be more careful in the future then?
    Last edited by The Queen; 09/08/08 at 13:06 PM.

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

We know it's your brother, he's using the same username

9. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Oooh, yeah. Just noticed 560BHP. He`s jealous right. There really is http virus. *gets mad, that poor boy 560 BHP*

[mod edit:] watch your language buddy.

10. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

what i dint know that, what a wake copy he made there, im not joining thats for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Seriously claiming that you found your brothers website by accident and just thought to post it here?

Expect us to believe you?

12. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Well this really does sum it all up ..

Last edited by The Queen; 09/08/08 at 13:18 PM.

13. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I`m starting to think that 440BHP and 560BHP aren`t brothers. They`re the same guy.

14. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by ●Koenigsegg● »
    I`m starting to think that 440BHP and 560BHP aren`t brothers. They`re the same guy.
    You know what? I'm starting to think that also...

What a coincedence!

15. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

in those points your wrong, but if i try to prove it that im not him, i might get banned cause of bad langue, but if you really dont belive me ill post a picture in a minute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ok then. Post a picture with you holding a piece of paper saying "I love TDU-C!" then we will believe you.

17. RB26DETT is offline Banned

lmao! your brothers forum (if he is your brother) FAILS compared to TDU-C. he copied the exact same subforums of TDU-Central.

*laughs evily*

*noms cookie*

*continues laughing*

18. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Waitin for the pic. What a drama! *noms cookie* I think I`ll nominate him(them) for "Nugget of the week" for failing at failing.

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Two can play this game, 560BHP believes he was unfairly banned eh? Ok let's see how that ban came about then.

Strike 1) 560BHP for some unknown reason starts trying to access staff and admin accounts, we know this because it's logged and you are notified when someone fails at logging in with your username.

Strike 2) Created at least 5 usernames which he then used to vote in a PoTW competition that ironically he was in the running for winning with him and I think 2 others.

Strike 3) 560BHP posted and bypassed the swear filter after receiving a PM stating that he has only 1 more chance before a ban would be issued and his other duplicate accounts would be banned indefinitely.

He is/was only banned for 7 days also, it's not a permanent or IP ban but it may turn out that way now.

Now I don't know about you guys but don't you think we were quite tolerant of him as I know most places would have got rid of him after the first offence.

And 440BHP, you seem to have some sense but it's still debatable whether you are or are not the same person, sure fire way to prove it get both of you on TDU at the same time or Xfire or something like that.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. 440BHP is offline 560BHP,s better half...

this is the best i can do (for now my mother has taken more that 1000 pics, so i couldt really find it, my bro directed me to the youtube AGAIN and said i should post the url of one of my moms videos': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGPvjyLsRZA
    im the guy in orange, you will be able to find my brother cause he posted himself somewere i dont know, but its first at the end you will see me and my bro, and my bros friend...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last