1. davz00r is offline Just a Skidmark

Red face Is the game worth buying?

Hello, ive tested the game "offline" but havn't decided if i should buy it yet. Is the online mood worth the money or not? is it many online players? Does it lag much or are the opponents looking "smooth" when they drive? Thats just a few questions i'd like have answered

2. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Re: Is the game worth buying?

hi there, the game is so mutch more fun online i think you should buy it. and its alot of players online atleast on xbox 360, the laging part it depends where people are from and their connection, i havent had any problems with lag when i play with people from europe.

3. davz00r is offline Just a Skidmark

Okey, can't make up my mind... summer is coming, don't wanna be sitting in front of the computer
    Would like to know if there is many swedish players in the onlin-pc version.

4. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davz00r »
    Okey, can't make up my mind... summer is coming, don't wanna be sitting in front of the computer
    Would like to know if there is many swedish players in the onlin-pc version.
    go to the swedish forum on atari im sure there is some swedish players.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I have seen a few swedes on here I think but yeah probably best to hit the atari sweden board and make friends then bring them over here. lol j/p

Cheeky git eh !!?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I think asking whether the game is good enough to buy on a site like this is a bit pointless becouse we all like the geam, thats why were here. Anyway, I havn't played the PC vershion, but its anything like he xbox vershion you should denfantly get it, offline boring, online is great.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. ebe612 is offline Just a Skidmark

Thumbs up Re: Is the game worth buying?

Europe is the ting!

dæmm shønne ikke ein driiiit

8. lexusis250 is offline Rusted Banger

I already bought the game but the thing i hate about PC is that if you dont have a good computer it wont run great. does anyone think there is a patch to help the game play with lower graphics cards??

9. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Wink Re: Is the game worth buying?

Quote Originally Posted by lexusis250 »
    I already bought the game but the thing i hate about PC is that if you dont have a good computer it wont run great. does anyone think there is a patch to help the game play with lower graphics cards??
    don't think so ...

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

10. FateFTL is offline bbq?

If you got the pc, get it.

11. lexusis250 is offline Rusted Banger

is it worth buy a 200 dollar graphics card (7600gt) and 40 dollars for the game and possibly 79 dollars more for a guy to install the graphics card therefore costing
    200+40+79=319 dollars?

i will probably do it but i wanted to see what you guys think:bananasplit:

12. The Driver is offline Driving It

Quote Originally Posted by lexusis250 »
    is it worth buy a 200 dollar graphics card (7600gt) and 40 dollars for the game and possibly 79 dollars more for a guy to install the graphics card therefore costing
    200+40+79=319 dollars?

i will probably do it but i wanted to see what you guys think:bananasplit:
    It seems to be a good idea, can´t you buy the 7900GS? But 79 dollars to install a graphics card, please, that's a pure robary...
    Use those 79 dollars for the 7900GS or an 8800...