1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Xbox 360 System update now available (no new features)

Xbox 360 System update now available (no new features)

A few minutes ago, the team released a system update for the Xbox 360 over Xbox LIVE. Sometime over the next few hours when you sign in to Xbox LIVE you’ll recieve a prompt to accept this mandatory update. This update contains code to ‘prepare for future growth of the service.’ There are no other changes or enhancements in this update…in other words no new features.

To be clear: This is not the new Xbox experience update. That will come in the Fall.

From Major Nelson

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

They released one of these before, prior to the last dashboard update (DivX support etc). This is an update to make the next update work basically. I'm not 100% looking forward to the new "Gashboard". Ditch the fake wii avatars damnit!

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Actually I am looking forward to the 'gashboard' lol.

Well I will if EA release a NHL 09 jersey pack so my avator will wear a Calgary Flames hockey jersey .

It will look cool .
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

4. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

Is there a download link? I dont have internet on my Xbox

5. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Nope you have to do the downloads via the 360.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

If you live in the USA they used to be able to put updates on a memory stick via a system in gamestop etc but they never actually done it here in the uk. Dont know if they still do it in the usa.

Search Tags

system
update
xbox