1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Burnout Paradise Cagney Update out now

Burnout Paradise Cagney Update

Content: Burnout(TM) Paradise Cagney Update
    Price: Free
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] The first in a series of game-changing updates is here for all Burnout Paradise owners; and this one's free of charge. 3 new Freeburn Games to play online with your friends; Road Rage, Stunt Run and Marked Man. 70 Timed Online Challenges; where will you appear on the Leaderboards? In addition we'll be keeping you up to date about upcoming events and details on how to get access to new cars through the new Paradise News live page

From Major Nelson

Edit:
    heres some better info from Critirion

Cagney Pack Dated

We're delighted to be able to finally announce a date for the Xbox 360 release of our long-awaited software update - codenamed Cagney.

The update will be available on Monday 4th August.

It's a FREE automatic update delivered to all online-enabled Burnout Paradise players and forms the first major part of our reinvention of Burnout Paradise through downloadable packs.

This latest brings 3 awesome online game modes, two great cars, a live news page and calendar, 70 all-new timed multi-part challenges, a complete overhaul of our Online Racing System and a stack of other major improvements.

The full feature list for this massive game update is here.

We hope you enjoy the new gameplay we're introducing with our Cagney update. The next update will be the Burnout Paradise Bikes Pack next month.

We'll bring you news of the features and the response to Cagney here on the site and in our Crash TV video podcast.

Burnout Paradise. Always changing.

By TheTeam@Criterion - Fri, 01 Aug 2008 19:21:33 GMT
    Topic: Burnout Team News
    Last edited by Nodz86; 04/08/08 at 16:17 PM.

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

been waiting for this pack to be realised, to re-vive my interest in the game

go online now to download it, if anybody wants to join

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    been waiting for this pack to be realised, to re-vive my interest in the game

go online now to download it, if anybody wants to join
    I would but I'm a bit busy tonight, defenitly up for a session one night this week or the weekend.

4. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I'm up for a cruise sometime but I'm on nights all this week but I should be free on Saturday night.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

5. iBilo is offline ;)

I really need to buy this game...

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I spent two hours downloading this earlier just for the internet to pack in 5 minutes after I started to play online

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I've just noticed this on xbl and above about the update:

The first in a series of game-changing updates is here for all Burnout Paradise owners; and this one's free of charge.
    Does this mean we are going to be charged for the other updates?? If so and this being an EA game they will probably up the price on the next packs to cover this free one.

8. iBilo is offline ;)

I'm buying this game this afternoon, worth it?

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    I'm buying this game this afternoon, worth it?
    Yes it is alot of fun, especially if you like crashing

10. iBilo is offline ;)

Good good, ordered it. Should be coming tommorrow or later. I've also got a 32 inch HDTV in my room now!

Search Tags

burnout
cagney
island
paradise