Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. mradam816 is offline shiny

Lightbulb What's your worst habits?

What are your worst habits? could be smoking, Lying, breaking promises, biting your nails etc.

My worst habits are smoking, Drinking too much and going to bed very late.

2. iBilo is offline ;)

Being really difficult and biting my nails, oh and breaking promises that my parents have given me.

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Forgetting to call someone and driving while texting
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I have a short temper with certain types of people and I always throw electrical things if they annoy me

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Biting my nails and cursing at my parents (but you know the type of curse you say under your breath so they can't here you.)

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    cursing at my parents (but you know the type of curse you say under your breath so they can't here you.)
    I always swear at my dad XD, he also swears at me but we are only messing around. Still funny though

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    I always swear at my dad XD, he also swears at me but we are only messing around. Still funny though
    If I ever swear at my dad I would end up with no face.

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

If I ever swear at my dad I would end up with no face.
    Hehe, i swear at my dad all the time. And laugh at him. There again it's not like he can punish me anymore
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    texting while driving
    Arse, it's because of people like you that cause accidents.

Sort it out Dan.

10. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Hehe, i swear at my dad all the time. And laugh at him. There again it's not like he can punish me anymore
    Baldy I'm 16. I can do more pushups, sit ups and in better shape, but I respect my parents to a degree, to not retaliate to any punishment. But I have punched my dad down. And he kinda got scared. I lol'ed in my head for days.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Too many to say here
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. iBilo is offline ;)

Oh I need to add some more of my own. I have a very short temper, I'm too rough with things (I've gone through like 8 keyboards when I used to use my parents pc, my door has a hole in it, I snapped my bed in half, I smashed some kids front teeth out by throwing a hard plastic thing too hard accidently), I swear in front of little kids without meaning to, I swear in public, I swear too much overall...

13. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

recently, making quite mean jokes with my mates, at my GF's expense, she's really winding me up...

err, flatulence, lack of tact, bitter, lazy, awful with secrets, i prefer to think of them as things that should not get into the wrong hands, as opposed to not being told to anyone
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

never looking at people in the eye whilst talking to them, im not being rude to them, i just dont like doing it@

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

15. iBilo is offline ;)

I have that problem Mike, I look them in the eye every so often now, its hard but you finally get on top of it.

16. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I feel like this is the worst habit that I like most men have, when hot girl is talking to you and she has jugs, you can't talk to her eye to eye. I talk to the jugs.

17. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

I feel like this is the worst habit that I like most men have, when hot girl is talking to you and she has jugs, you can't talk to her eye to eye. I talk to the jugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    I have that problem Mike, I look them in the eye every so often now, its hard but you finally get on top of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    never looking at people in the eye whilst talking to them, im not being rude to them, i just dont like doing it@
    i have the same prob, specially with Skyline :P
    one of mines is biting my nails, always forgetting secrets and another one thats...private
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

18. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Lol. I have another bad habit. And that is leaving my computer on for days and not using it. I waist a lot of electricity

19. mradam816 is offline shiny

Lol. I have another bad habit. And that is leaving my computer on for days and not using it. I waist a lot of electricity
    Ha I do that as well I think my uptime on my PC right now is about a week

20. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by mradam816 »
    Ha I do that as well I think my uptime on my PC right now is about a week
    Try having it on for 3 weeks while being away.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last