1. Raine13 is offline ferarri fan

Default would some one finally help me plz!!!

when i go to my gps it shows lots of other players but when i jump to a place where there are a lot of players there only turns out to be 3 other people or sometimes just even me but when i go back to my gps it still tells me theres lots of other players where i am even thought theres no one!!!
    thanks who ever helps me this time!

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Is your NAT open, moderate or strict?

and this can happen anyway, not every server has 6 or players in it. Just give it a bit of time and it may fill up.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Hmm I recall someone else on here saying they could never connect to you. As a note the map can show loads of people in one location on the island, doesn't mean they will all be in the same server.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

Just wait. That's what I do and it works.
    911 GT2 Respect Required.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Keep in mind the server has a limit of 8 players on the 360. Therefore its rare for the server to fill unless there is a cruise (Strange as it seems). As people are spread around different servers and not together, yet being in the same place. Well that's what happens on the PC version anyway.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

Trust me happened to me once. Try to see if the one you're joining has a (N/A) sign beside their names, that's another thing.

7. Raine13 is offline ferarri fan

okay thanks every body you guys really helped me out and im happy now

8. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

Anytime right guys?