1. graffsole is offline catch me if you can...

Default help with a tdu animation

dose anyone do stuff with a pen and paper any more!!! lol if you guys are intrested check out my you tube vid i need some comment and ratings... thanks guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOXwxS-qU1k

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Very strange video and what happened at the end is still a mystery to me but it is definitly different

3. graffsole is offline catch me if you can...

hahaha u saw paperface? did youre fone ring and some one tell you 7 days? :P lol i was thinking of doin one on a lighter note about cars

4. graffsole is offline catch me if you can...

Default help with a tdu animation

i askd for help in a previus thread but that went way off topic so i thought i would make a new thread JUST about a tdu animation. ive done cell animation for a few years now but i always get stumpd wen it comes to flash. if some1 would like to help me with it that would be cool. me and a friend will take cair of the genrall animation, but a edditor and someone to realise my ideas about the into and sutch would be great plus any ideas other people have about what they would like to see in it!

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Merged the three on topic post from the last thread into this thread.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. graffsole is offline catch me if you can...

cool thanks, so any ideas on what you think would be good to see in this project nething at all from sound track and what cars?

7. 560BHP is offline Im not here

that vid has nothing to do whit tdu, but you draw really nice.
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers

8. graffsole is offline catch me if you can...

i know it was from another thread that went off toppic, but this one will stay on toppic... i hope. im still waiting for some input lol

9. 560BHP is offline Im not here

ok...
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers