1. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Default It's finally happened to me!!!!

Playing forza 1 last night and the xbox died. Turned it off and on and OMG 3 red light's.

Called M$ today and they cann't get there service centre a "technical problem" LMAO. Thank god I paid for the extended warrenty.

So it looks like I am off Xbox for at least a Number of week's.

Now the real series part. I know not to send M$ my hard drive, but when I get the Box back and recover my gamer tag how on earth do I get my DLC to work for TDU.???

HELP

2. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Re: It's finally happened to me!!!!

Download it again maybe.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Johansen »
    Download it again maybe.
    And let Atari get away with such work?! I'm pretty sure it will remain on your HDD, if not check out the memory part of the 360 and you can transfer things (unless that stops you?) ...
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Jafrix is offline Rusted Banger

my xbox has just crashed on me b4 and i turned it back on 3reds of doom like urs does and then i waited half an hour to try it again and it worked like a charm

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

How much does it cost if your out of warrenty becouse i've just gone over my one year ona and its behaving really wierdly so I think it might be on its last legs.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. EiGHT 84LL is offline Diesel power !!

i think it costs about £30 to extend your warranty another 12 months, and its well worth it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Quote Originally Posted by neil12345 »
    Playing forza 1 last night and the xbox died. Turned it off and on and OMG 3 red light's.

Called M$ today and they cann't get there service centre a "technical problem" LMAO. Thank god I paid for the extended warrenty.

So it looks like I am off Xbox for at least a Number of week's.

Now the real series part. I know not to send M$ my hard drive, but when I get the Box back and recover my gamer tag how on earth do I get my DLC to work for TDU.???

HELP

I sent mine back and I still had my gamertag and dlcs.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by EiGHT 84LL »
    i think it costs about 30 to extend your warranty another 12 months, and its well worth it
    Can you do it after you've bought it or can you get insurance on it breaking down or somthing, i relly couldn't afford to get it fixed it it does break.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Sorry guy's I can't remember what it costs because I filled in the extended warrenty form the day I got my Xbox just before Christmas 05, the form was in the box it's not something I had to apply for. Again I am sorry I cann't tell you how much any repairs cost.

What I can tell you is that M$ is useless as there "system has been down" for 2 day's so far and therefore they cann't send me the sticker to send it to them for repair.

10. Reanimation is offline | Linkin . Park |

My friends Xbox360 died a few months ago. After a couple days he calls Microsoft. They give him a free X360. Unbelievable...:eek_blue:

I’ll ask him what to do. Now it is a little bit late, and my friend is offline. I’ll ask him tomorrow what to do

Edit: He don't know it..
    Last edited by Reanimation; 28/03/07 at 17:09 PM.

| L I N K I N . P A R K |

11. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Reanimation »
    My friends Xbox360 died a few months ago. After a couple days he calls Microsoft. They give him a free X360. Unbelievable...:eek_blue:

I’ll ask him what to do. Now it is a little bit late, and my friend is offline. I’ll ask him tomorrow what to do..
    in your sig Oahu is spelt wrong

in your sig its spelt Oaho
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

12. Reanimation is offline | Linkin . Park |

Maybe a little mistake with typing.. I going to change it..

Thanks mate

Edit: No mistakes.. Thank you
    Last edited by Reanimation; 28/03/07 at 17:09 PM.

| L I N K I N . P A R K |

13. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Reanimation »
    Maybe a little mistake with typing.. I going to change it..

Thanks mate

Edit: No mistakes.. Thank you
    no problems

to quote 430, give rep where its due
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.