Topic:

Alfa GT

1. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Default Alfa GT

anyone here willing to sell a stock Alfa GT with the 1st rim choice, or a tuned one with the proper full sized rims (because you selected the default rims when you bought the car)?

The catch is that I'd like it to have ~200 - ~300km on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

That's possible to do in one day. How come you can't do it? I was able to add 1000 miles in three hours in my Corvette Z06 once.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    That's possible to do in one day. How come you can't do it? I was able to add 1000 miles in three hours in my Corvette Z06 once.
    Really?

So you managed to average 333mph

4. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    Really?

So you managed to average 333mph
    Lol I ment to put 6 and mistyped 3.

5. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Hmm I'll have to mess about with the Alfa GT. Whenever I tune it the wheels get smaller. I'm not sure if its the same as the Mustang where by leaving the wheels stock means you get the decent wheels when you tune it with Saleen. I really like the Alfa. You're on PC anyway, just reminded me about it.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...