1. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

Default The Best Racing Games of Xbox 360

I want to know what are some of the best racing games for the X360 are there.

Wanna ask as well if PGR4 is good, Grid, and more about you know. Thanks.
    911 GT2 Respect Required.

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Forza Motorsport 2
    Project Gotham Racing 4
    GRID (Depends)
    MotoGP 07 (Heard it's good)
    Test Drive Unlimited

3. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

PGR4 is a great game, a good blend of arcade and sim, the cars don't really handle like they're on rails but they are arent realistic, its like dummed down real life physics

IMO GRID is dire poop, i'm sure its a good arcade game, but i expected a sim, due to teh fact it was supposed to be from teh creators of TOCA

Forza is an amazing game, which shouldn't be missed out on. probably the most realitic sim on a console until Race Pro hits.

TDU goes without saying, brilliant game

Flatout 2: Ultimate Carnage is an amazing game for as little as a tenner. makes a brilliant substitute to teh world of burnout.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

4. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

TDU - Great for just driving round

Forza 2 - Great circuit racer, with mods to keep lots of people happy ... the equivalent of Gran Turismo on the Playstation

PGR4 - arcade racer with lots of fun games

Buronout Paradise - pure arcade racer that at times goes so fast it makes your eyes bleed ! some great smashes

Well they're the driving games I have
    I'd rather be topless !

5. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

I have TDU, FM2, and I'm planning to get either Burnout Paradise, (because it's one of the greatest series I've played) or PGR4, one of the best demos I've played.

And GRID? What do you guys think of it?

6. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

grid is rubbish IMO, but some people seem to like it.

I really would Recomend FlatOut 2: Ultimate Carnage though, Its a brilliantly executed smash 'em up racer, brushed aside far too often as a poor burnout clone (it isn't) It is an adrenaline pumping action-fest, garnished with a healthy amount of insanity, more tactical than Burnout, yet retaining the same 'survival of the fittest' ideology. Best ten pounds i have spent all year
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I would say
    Forza 2 (like everyone else)
    PGR4 (I'm the best on the forum in this game )
    TDU
    Burnout Paradise
    Grid

8. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

PGR 4 it is.

9. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    I really would Recomend FlatOut 2: Ultimate Carnage though, Its a brilliantly executed smash 'em up racer, brushed aside far too often as a poor burnout clone (it isn't) It is an adrenaline pumping action-fest, garnished with a healthy amount of insanity, more tactical than Burnout, yet retaining the same 'survival of the fittest' ideology. Best ten pounds i have spent all year
    Flatout UC is a super fun game. Really funny online too. Its a real shame so few people here have it. Shame i can only play it my PSP now though.

FM2 is the best racer on the 360, but for a good third of the races I hired a driver to do it for me and didn't really earn the achiev's I got for them.

TDU, you know all about it anyway. It is the best game on the 360. Period.

DiRT is another great game and the best 'rally/offroad' game I have ever played. It is the most beautiful driving game on the 360 imo.
    Let down by a shocking online mode.

PGR4, great online modes, but for me it just got boring prety quick. The weather was not such a great addition... and it all seemed just like a big patch for PGR3

10. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

Your opinions help guys thanks.