1. scooter is offline Burnt-out Shell

Default TDU 1.66A multiplayer

hi every one i have problem with my tdu multiplayer i have tdu version 1.66a and i can register gamespy .I want register gamespy and enter username , email,password and ok.
    the it s writting connecting test drive unlimited server and then it s writting the password what you enter is use.
    i try register a again and again enter username , email,password of course bifferent username and password then it writting same connecting test drive unlimited server and then it s writting the password what you enter is use. i try 100 times register gamespy and million bifferent password.
    how i can play tdu multiplayer

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

did you make your online account in the game itself?

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Do you have a legal copy or a pirated(downloaded via P2P networks) copy?

4. scooter is offline Burnt-out Shell

i have download tdu in torrent and i have download patch 1.66a and i have download crack 1.66a in gamecopyworld i have delete profile and make new with gamespy now its working put hes writting you have download update if you want play tdu multiplayer and press ok and then i have open new internet tab and thats site dosent work hes writting here internet adress a none and dosent work where i can download update.i have patch 1.66A in game put what update he want

5. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

go buy it instead of cracking it, what i know cracked versions dont work online!

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

illegal copies won't work online.

7. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Also, your sig is waaay to big.

8. ionutz2k is offline Just a Skidmark

i can't play online either. i have the original game , i bought it , but the dvd messed up and and have only the key. i have already a gamespy account , and when i log in it says a new version it's available , press ok to update, i press ok , game goes to the taskbar , nad it open a webpage sayin " None ". Nothin'.... i don't know ....

what should i do ?

LE: i have already patched it 1.66A

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 22/06/10 at 13:17 PM.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Some game stores can fix scratched DVDs for a few $. You cannot play the DVD version of this game online if the original DVD is not in the drive.

10. Schimpie is offline Hot Hatch

ionutz2k, you've installed the patch when te game was still running!

The Audi RS6

11. Itaxi is offline Just a Skidmark

but i have the same problem. bought the game from atari, the game wasn't running when i was putting in the 1.66A patch. what is wrong with it?

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Are you sure the game wasn't minimized?

You can be on the desktop, but you're game can still be running in the background.

13. Freddy926 is offline Bugatti Veyron SS FTW

Default Sorry to be off topic but...

I bought a LEGAL version of TDU for $10 at EB Games while it was half price and its works fine with 1.66A Patch so u prob have illegal. Its a lesson dont steal