1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Ferrari Fun Day (20th July 2008) -- Photo's now added --

Going to this ferrari meet tommorow;

http://www.ferrarifunday.co.uk/

Loads on display, 250's a 275 a 288 GTo, coupld of Enzo's, Couple of F40's an F50. Lots of very nice stuff

Anyone else going to it? I know i've seen other from the south on here. Anyway taking digital SLR camera so hopfully get a few nice photo's.

--The Photo's--

Last edited by Pherelas; 20/07/08 at 18:38 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

You lucky sod, have fun!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Looks good, bit to far out the way for me and ive got MGfest next week at Gaydon Motor Museum.

Look forward to seeing the photo's

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Someone I found strange is that there is a off road course at the newbury showground lol. That would be very funny if they used it but i dought it somehow

Only a 30 min drive for me so guess i'm quite lucky
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

I went to a thing like that a couple of years ago, in a 360 Spider They are pretty fun, and the cars are always amazing. Have fun!

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Argh >.< I wish I could go to something like that, have fun! :P

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Some nice cars 2 F50's, 2 F40's, 70's le mans car, 250's, 288 GTO ect. ect.

Will gets pics up later on.
    -----

8. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I thought about going to this ... but didn't in the end as I was out the night before till early

some nice looking Ferraris there ... did you go for a lap Phere?

Might be going to the Classic Car show down at Leeds Castle on the 10th August, there should be a convoy of Alfas going ! Just depends on if the weather is nice
    I'd rather be topless !

9. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

you...are...number...1...on...my...hate...LIST!!!!!

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

F50!!!

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    F50!!!

I got a lap yer, was in a 328 which at first when walking to the car was a little disappointed in, but then soon worked out people with the cheaper cars where driving them much harder If I was two places further forward in que would have got in the F40 though Great fun. At least it wasn't the slowest car there as there we're a few 308's and some other old one which I have no idea what it was.

Oh and in the back of the challenge stradale picture I don't know the people who are staring at my camera lol. I think I must have looked a bit of an idiot as I was lieing down to take it.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 24/07/08 at 16:00 PM.
    -----

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I love the F40's, if I had a choice of any Ferrari it would be an F40. I would love to go to an event like that

13. Turkey Twizzler is offline Exoticar Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »

What's that? I think it's cool!

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by cmuki »
    What's that? I think it's cool!
    Ferrari 512 M I think. I'm not a fan of these.
    -----

15. Turkey Twizzler is offline Exoticar Driver

I'm not a fan of cars with popping headlights and the most of them look great And this look great and it doesn't have popping headlights I like cars with non-popping headlights that look like they have I'm strange guy, rly!

16. RB26DETT is offline Banned

nah. F355 Spyder is cool with the popping headlights!

17. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Sorry to bring up old thread but have finally put the video together of the cars if your intrested.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    -----