1. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

Talking Gran Turismo Mobile is coming

Hello,

Read 2 days ago that Gran Turismo Mobile is coming after GT5, so this means there will be some kind of integration with both games. This was said by Yamauchi at E3. Have a look at ps3.qj.net for more information.

This to me is awesome but the release date is miles away, around 2009-2010.

Neo-Tech

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

GT5 is slipping to a 2010 release though. lol Will GT ever come out on time? Nope.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

True, they continously delayed it. Ah well at least we have TDU.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

lol 2010 now, as long as its here before the olympics in 2012 and by that time the ps3 should be cheaper. Also putting the date back means more cars will come out so they should include them meaning more work. a never ending story really.

Also was it GT5 that was going to use the psp as a rear view mirror or was that another game??

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ah well that means I don't need to think about buying a PS3 for a long time to come. I can spend money on things which are needed more like a new camera

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Hmm. Only if I didn't brick my psp GT Mobile would be interesting. I'll buy a new one when the time comes.

7. Neo-Tech is offline TDU 2 = Win.

That was the F1 game but they have been no updates on that.
    Rofl @ TheScottishSpider
    KingSkyline, if you have a spare PSP battery and a spare PSP then you can easily unbrick it. If you need help then give me a PM