1. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Default How do i access the Race Track?

Hey im new,
    How do i access the race track near the main airport? Do i have to progress further in the game or is there some secret like the entrance into the airport?

Thanks

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: How do i access the Race Track?

You gain access to the racetrack when you reach Champion level. The easiest way to reach that level is by the 3 cars by X manufacturer, the 3 houses and 15 houses, Tour of the Island race and also the multiplayer races which along with your stats for racing and buying off trade should rank you a Champion in a short time.

Welcome to the boards also !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

So i need to purchase 3 cars from...lets say ford? then buy 3 houses and do the tour around the island race?

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If you go to your house and then Info > Achievements you will see where you currently are in the points and how far you have to go to reach Champion. You can also check the easy methods of achieving these points like some of the ones mentioned above.

It will take a wee bit of time but it's reachable.
    I'm a bit mental.