1. TimBud is offline brmm

Question Proxy servers/software

Hey guys
    I'm moving to the UAE in a few weeks time. Which is pretty restrivtive on web access (Skype and most of Youtube is illegal).
    My new employers have advise me to get some proxy software and some hotspot software so I can still have a vaguely normal web life without rakcing up huge phone bills.
    Do you know of or can you recommend any good software or just have any advice?

thanks
    Tim

2. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

The UAE?! NO WAY!!
    Post lots and lots and lots of pictures of the supercars (if you see any)
    Oooh and to your question, no help from me mate, sorry.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Here is a proxy that is an add-on to firefox which should bypass the national filters and let you get on any website. Click me.

Or you could just search for anonymous proxy in google and I'm sure there will be loads. Hope this helped

4. TimBud is offline brmm

nice one, thx mellors