1. TCU Sound pack version 3
    astokes is offline Just a Skidmark

Click this link to get information on this http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=4448

Mod edit: link removed. Please do not post new links to the sound pack v3 all versions, thank you.
    Last edited by S71NG3R; 16/07/08 at 18:14 PM.

2. TCU Sound pack version 3 Comments
  3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Did you bother to read why they were made temporarily unavailable?

If yes you wouldn't of reuploaded them there.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wait calm down mellors, the guy is trying to do the community a favour and maybe he missed out on the reason why it was taken down. Please this is one thing I do not want to see here at TDUc, and that is jumping at people and informing them of the situation without actually providing links or any info to what they said. No way guys as it just brings the atmosphere down.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like that. I'll just refrain from posting outside of the bin because I always seem to come across like a ... when I don't intend on doing so.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm not saying don't post or nothing but I have seen these kind of posts happen in every forum I am a member of and I don't want to see it here. It doesn't help people and all I ask is that people Preview their posts and read what they have typed and think how it sounds to them before hitting Submit.

It's like the people who say Use the Search button but don't give an example thread or nothing, sorry if it sounds like I'm singling you out mellors but I'm just using your post as an example.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. astokes is offline Just a Skidmark

Dude,
    First of all calm down,

I was doing a favor to the community to reupload them because they didnt meet the creator's thingy, gosh. Can't a guy be nice?