1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default Blurring Wheels

NOTICE: I myself am learning about photoshop so this may not be the best guide out there.

I find it easier to use a car that's facing sideways/

Step One: Load your image onto your workspace and select the Elliptical Marquee Tool.

Step Two: Select the wheel of your car.

Step 3: Go to Edit and select Copy Merged.

Step 4: Open up a new project, and paste the copied wheel there.

Step 5: Once pasted, go to Filter -> Blur -> Radial Blur. Set the mode to Spin and quality to Best. The amount will be based on how fast you want the car to look.

Step 6: It should turn something like this.

Step 7: Go back to your initial project and create a new layer and put your new wheel on top of the old one.

Repeat this for the other wheel and your final product should look like this.

-Justin

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Cool tutorial, but you don't need to paste it as a new image You can just blur the selection, much easier ^^

I feel guilty for ruining everyone's tutorials XD

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

sorreh master randeh of the photoshop

4. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

^ I do what randy suggested too. Great tutorial! I would also extend it to showing how to motion blur the background (you chose an image without one...deliberate?)

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i'm still a n00b to photoshop.

6. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

Its simple: Select round the outline of the car, Select>Inverse, the Filter>Blur>Motion Blur. Choose values which suit it. It can work well.

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

7. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    i'm still a n00b to photoshop.
    lol..its okay, i am too. but i use PaintShopPro..its the best to m...kinda..lol