Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

1. iBilo is offline ;)

Default Some of us aren't happy with the Forum atm...

I'm having a rant because lately a minority of the community are dragging the mood down on the Forum by being harsh to other members of the Forum who make little mistakes, these people are like predators competiting in a tight environment, jumping at every moment some user gets something wrong and piles it into them, its really not on, its driving users away as some have stopped posting.

There is nothing wrong with the TDU:C, if anything its a very good Forum, its just the minority of people who seem to drag it down.

I've spoken to other people who agree with me on this topic, especially on the thread where somebody apologized for something and everyone started insulting this person for no reason. Any need for that?

The culprit is the Nugget of the Week, everyone is being tense about making mistakes and everyone is taking the nugget of the week way too far, so people are getting quite hyped and tense and take everything too far once someone has been made a nugget. The Nugget is for fun, its a laugh, not a competitive environment to stress someone out so much that they flip out and make mistakes.

Is there really need to be harsh to someone? No one (I dunno about that) is a bot on the forum and all of us can express feelings, some people may be hurt of the comments shown by others and refused to post in case someone is harsh to them.

I know that some areas of the Forum (POTW) is very competitive but the competitiveness needs to stay in those areas and not into other areas e.g. General Chat where it is ment to be a relaxed environment where people can talk about what they want, its supposed to be like a break area, so is the bin and organising cruises, the competitiveness needs to stay in competitions that are held in TDU:C.

The point I am trying to get across is to chill/calm down, this is supposed to be a forum for people who love games (like TDU) and to openly talk about anything in a community with a great atmosphere, atm its really not a good atmosphere, the mood of the forum has been declining over the past few weeks and the majority of us would like the Forum to go back to normal again with the silly insulting and being harsh. Its only a minority of people who are doing it and they know who they are so can you stop being so harsh?

I'm not trying to insult anyone or be nasty to anyone on the Forum, I just want to show my opinion because some of us aren't happy with how the Forum is going atm and if it shuts down it would be a huge shame. I just hope you guys get the point.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I know I was a disrespectful little .... and I'm sorry. I hope all of you don't change your opinion about me because of this.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I totally agree, When i got my first nugget, the whole nugget thing was a big laugh, When i got my second it wasnt as popular (notw), And around the time of my third, people were Nuggeting people for every Tiny mistake, and then realising they were wrong after a brief discussion with the nuggetee.

People are predators at the moment, waiting to Pounce at everyones mistakes, Im sorry, But do you find that an enjoyable experiance, because I don't.

Tdu-c is my favourite forum, no doubt about that, and ill always visit, Its just the visits werent what they used to be (sings the "werent what they used to be" song )

/RANT

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

The problem with this? He's right. It's so... grumpy. Everyone's jumping on everyone else for the tiniest things. No one can work out whether people are being sarcastic or not. Like Chris said, it's all very competitive. Things like POTW/PHOTW are getting a bit tedious, and people are going 'oh, not fair. no one voted for me, i suck, I'm going to live in a hole where I'll slowly be eaten to death by rats and no one care 'cause no one likes me'.

No one here is happy! Everyone needs... HUGS! Wooo! *starts the long job of hugging TDU:C's thousands of members*

5. iBilo is offline ;)

:O RANDAI I WANNA HUG!

*hugs Randai*

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    The problem with this? He's right. It's so... grumpy. Everyone's jumping on everyone else for the tiniest things. No one can work out whether people are being sarcastic or not. Like Chris said, it's all very competitive. Things like POTW/PHOTW are getting a bit tedious, and people are going 'oh, not fair. no one voted for me, i suck, I'm going to live in a hole where I'll slowly be eaten to death by rats and no one care 'cause no one likes me'.

No one here is happy! Everyone needs... HUGS! Wooo! *starts the long job of hugging TDU:C's thousands of members*
    Can I be the first, I need a good hug

*opens arms*

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

*Hugz everyone*

*Asks Baldreds to start making everyone a cookie*

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    *Hugz everyone*

*Asks Baldreds to start making everyone a cookie*
    We'll have to wait a few days for them

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    We'll have to wait a few days for them
    Why?, Baldreds very quick at making cookies!

Or is he away?

10. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Why?, Baldreds very quick at making cookies!

Or is he away?
    He is out tonight and tomorrow, look out for his drunkenness tomorrow night

11. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Ahh, I'm in too high demand! Please people, wait your turn. There's enough randeh for everyone xD

Baldy's away, we'll have to wait for cockies...

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Ahh, I'm in too high demand! Please people, wait your turn. There's enough randeh for everyone xD

Do you mean cocks or cookies?

13. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

*puts up railings and signs saying "if your standing here, you have 3 hours until your hug*

14. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    Do you mean cocks or cookies?
    Um, typo No, wait! Cookies made by a cock

*puts up railings and signs saying "if your standing here, you have 3 hours until your hug*

It's worth the wait, they're very highly rated hugs xD

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I take it you like Justin Lee collins also

(he is obsessed with giving hugs, in case this post seems very random)

16. iBilo is offline ;)

THis is just spam after like the first 3 posts. :P

17. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    THis is just spam after like the first 3 posts. :P
    Sorry, i'm being a .... again. I'll stop posting now.

18. iBilo is offline ;)

Lol you don't need to do that, its just turning into a spam mania. :P

19. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Well, that certainly Contradicted the original subject didnt it XD

20. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I take it you like Justin Lee collins also

(he is obsessed with giving hugs, in case this post seems very random)
    Just because I do summat doesn't mean that I did it 'cause a celeb did Hugs make the world go round, we should have more of them

But for the record - Justin Lee Collins is awesome xD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last