Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. TimBud is offline brmm

Default A very disturbed young man reviews GTAIV

I find this quite sad really, that people like this exist.
    http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/gaming.html#gta4

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Did GTA teach murder? No, murder has been around for thousands of years.

Did GTA teach people to run from police? No, people have been running from the police ever since the police came into existence.

Silly religion..
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Well to be honest I wouldn't expect the "Chrisitian Gaming Zone" to be all that fond of GTA. I Lol'd when I saw his picture.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

these people do make me wonder
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

All praise the lord!!!!!

ps. can somebody buy me the bible game that is also on that page, I have always wanted the bible game.

6. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Intresting.... lolololooolololol

Tell me something I dont know nerd. I personaly hate GTA because of its violence and its gamming that doesn't teach how to murder or how to run from the police but incentives you to do those things.

But this guy is still a nerd, you guys should know that he is not wrong about the God things.

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    But this guy is still a nerd, you guys should know that he is not wrong about the God things.
    In your opinion.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

All I can say is that guy needs to get himself a life or an afterlife, whichever he would prefer. I don't get why these serious as hell religious nuts are just completely weird, strange and have no sense of reality or how to live a life. I mean the things he says about GTA being atheist is complete crap, there's a church where an important part of the story happens. Niko (not Nick) talks about how he hated and saw things during the war he would not wish to see again. The game doesn't exactly force you do things if you don't want to, hence the choices in the game. Religious idiots like this always annoy the hell out of me, I have my beliefs about God and all that but I don't let it run my life or nothing. Free will is - pardon the expression - a god given right and thus anyone can choose to believe what they want how they want, if at the end we're all wrong then so be it but don't let it dictate your way of life or anybody else's.

What a tool.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

That's the most bullcrap website I've ever seen in my life! Seriously, who gives a damn (sorry) about the Christian values of video games?? I even had the most Christian guy in my class ask me to borrow my GTAIII so he could play during the holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

10. pyrre is offline Driving In Paradise

Read that MGS4 review:
    As his name implies, Snake is actually a symbolic agent of Satan, sent into the world to finish what he started in the Garden. Evidence of this symbolism can be seen by Snake's use of an Apple iPod throughout the game (Apple is a notorious promoter of Darwinism and counter-culture). Also, Meryl, who guides Snake via a disembodied voice, uses an Apple Macintosh computer (I think Meryl is supposed to represent Satan himself, but all the symbolism is very confusing since it was written by a Japanese guy).

11. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

Right where's the shotgun

12. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

As his name implies, Snake is actually a symbolic agent of Satan, sent into the world to finish what he started in the Garden. Evidence of this symbolism can be seen by Snake's use of an Apple iPod throughout the game (Apple is a notorious promoter of Darwinism and counter-culture). Also, Meryl, who guides Snake via a disembodied voice, uses an Apple Macintosh computer (I think Meryl is supposed to represent Satan himself, but all the symbolism is very confusing since it was written by a Japanese guy).

WTF? Snakes are creations created by God, Satan only used the snake once. You know, Im sick and tired about these stupid idiots that thinks that snakes are evil. I love snakes and used to have over 20 of them (no kidding).

I thought apples were fruits.

13. TimBud is offline brmm

Well before satan took the form of a snake, they all had legs.
    After that God cursed them to crawl on their bellies.

14. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyTwo »
    Well before satan took the form of a snake, they all had legs.
    After that God cursed them to crawl on their bellies.
    making the snake a cooler creature then before.

15. iBilo is offline ;)

About God is rubbish, I'm sorry but it really is.

The reason why snakes don't have any limbs is because when they did have limbs they constantly got caught in plants and one received a genetic mutation of having no limbs so it could go through plants without getting anything stuck so the snake adapted to having no limbs so nothing could get caught.

(if you haven't noticed everything happens for a scientific reason.)

16. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    About God is rubbish, I'm sorry but it really is.

The reason why snakes don't have any limbs is because when they did have limbs they constantly got caught in plants and one received a genetic mutation of having no limbs so it could go through plants without getting anything stuck so the snake adapted to having no limbs so nothing could get caught.

(if you haven't noticed everything happens for a scientific reason.)
    LMAO!
    How do you explain lizards/centipedes etc then?

17. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyTwo »
    LMAO!
    How do you explain lizards/centipedes etc then?
    Oh dear. Centipedes and Millipedes have small legs (100 I think) and they are very small, also the centipede's body is very narrow so it can squeeze through the smallest of gaps and plus its less chance it will get caught.

And I haven't got a clue with lizards.

18. TimBud is offline brmm

There are also many types/size (etc.) of snake.
    My dad has a PHD M.Ed in Biology and while thats not really my interest, he has mananged to impart some of his knowledge on me. I'm not even going to bother quoting from one of his several books, beause they all go way above my head.
    Anyway, all this is offtopic.
    So lets just quit it, because discussions about faith/beliefs on forums always degenerate into pointless flaming.
    The topic in question concerns the lack of foresight by an apparantly well informed young person... who in reality appears to be amazingly close minded and unaware.
    Last edited by TimBud; 11/07/08 at 18:21 PM.

19. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

lol his reviews are pure WIN i lol'ed hard. When a guy talks like that about games it's really hard to take him seriously.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

20. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

oh lord, thou book from above dost turn thee on *fap fap fap*

seriously, how does such an asinine moron manage to cross the street on his own, and why the hell does he lick the windows of the shops when he gets there.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last