Thread: Dumb Questions

1. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

Default Dumb Questions

I have a couple of dumb questions that I need answered. Firstly, do you need to be a Champion to be able to use HCM? I just got the game last Sat and I really want to start drifting. The download description says that it is unlockable in Champion mode, so I assume that's what it means?
    Secondly, how do you get on the race track?

Thanks guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Dumb Questions

The answer to both of your questions is you need to be Champion in order to access them.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

Well then I'd better get cracking....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

good luck mate, its great when you unlock them wooo. HCM is great for drifting

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Champion shouldn't take you too long really if you try hard. Hopefully you'll get there soon and be crashing with the rest of us.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

it should take you around 3 weeks or so if you really stay with with it everday, untill then might see you on the island

7. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

To give you an idea of the rate i'm progressing I got the game last saturday and I'm now at Expert level as of today (wednesday). Only problem is I just love cruising so much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

8. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

Your doing very well, but there is a big gap from expert to champion is I remember correctly, keep going!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

i got to champion in a little under 12 hours (but that was just pushing it really hard, concentrating on champion from the off)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

10. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

How exactly do you get points towards Champion? Is it those random achievements that you get from time to time? Or is it just some points-per-race system?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The achievements are the points yeah and also your game % will equate to your points x 10. IE 45% = 450 Points thus Champion. I think it's 450, might be 650. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

yep its 450
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

13. scriv85 is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Swede77 »
    How exactly do you get points towards Champion? Is it those random achievements that you get from time to time? Or is it just some points-per-race system?
    random achievements while at home look up wot achievements can be got and aim for them, try gettin the purchase one first there the easiest

14. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

YARRRR CHAMPION IS MINE

I wasn't able to play for two weeks but I just reached it today and broke it in with my F40. I love it. My friend is trying to teach me to drift, but I'm hopeless (so far).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

15. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

People new to the game don't seem to find it. There is a list of them all in your house. Info - achivments and then they are all in different tabs in there.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .