1. lexusis250 is offline Rusted Banger

Default Holy Moly Do You Have To Buy Car Packs In Order To Get New Cars Or...

Please Tell Me It Is Free !!!

2. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Re: Holy Moly Do You Have To Buy Car Packs In Order To Get New Cars Or...

they cost money for the 360 version so they will probaly cost money to the pc version to if it comes dlc to pc.

3. lexusis250 is offline Rusted Banger

Default Re: Holy Moly Do You Have To Buy Car Packs In Order To Get New Cars Or...

omg that sucks! why would they charge money that is soo dumb!!!!

4. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

Quote Originally Posted by lexusis250 »
    omg that sucks! why would they charge money that is soo dumb!!!!
    its quite obviously not dumb, they make a some nice cash from silly people like us wanting the better cars

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Agreed..^ It's sad but you do need to pay..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. GodsteR is offline SpeeeeeddFreeeak

wait does that mean you have to buy a car pack in order to play the game, or do you start of with the standard cars and if you want the high end cars you just buy them from atari?

7. lexusis250 is offline Rusted Banger

yeah but they shouldnt charge us i mean a lot of people had to work for that 40 bucks and now we have to pay in order to get the good cars?? I cnt put my credit card online so now im stuck with bad cars?? i understand that they want to make money but arent they making enough with the 40 dollars they are charging us?? CMON ATARI GIVE THEM FOR FREE

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

No most cars are in game, you don't at all need to buy new one and the PC vershion there isn't any ones to buy anyway.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i personally only bought the packs for the RUF's and the Ferrari F40. my fav car is the zonda and u dont need to buy that

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

10. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

Wait wait hold up guys, im new. just read this thread and now im confused. So you mean those kick ass rides like the lambos and ferrari's u gotta buy em? or are those part of the standard cars? i aint buying dat game if all i get is normal chevy's!

11. timo is offline Hot Hatch

most lambo and ferrari's are ingame like the 430 and the enzo etc
    but they are going to relaese extra sets of cars with like the f40

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If they do it like the 360 then you start with 90 cars including Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Jaguar, Aston Martin etc but if you wish to get the F40, CCR, RUF's, CLK-GTR, S6 etc then you may need to purchase the DLC. Tbh they are worth it and you can see a good amount of work went into the modelling plus I don't mind helping out this game especially if it means we get cars like the F40 and CCR which are great fun to drive.

There has been no word on how PC DLC (if any!) will work though.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by timo »
    most lambo and ferrari's are ingame like the 430 and the enzo etc
    but they are going to relaese extra sets of cars with like the f40
    is the gallardo and the murcielago there?

14. timo is offline Hot Hatch

yes murcielago
    gallardo spyder and gallardo SE

15. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by timo »
    yes murcielago
    gallardo spyder and gallardo SE

niceeee, also got a quick question. i havn't bought the game yet but i heard to start with a rental car..is it really "rental" or can u keep it for a long time? Also is there a amount of money you start off wit?

16. Raptor5150 is offline Just a Skidmark

all u gotta do is have someone dl the pack and then host the pack if u can on rapidshare THERE U GO FREE CARS FOR ALL!!

17. RoaD-RaGe-Xtreme is offline Smoke 'em

Nice idea, but there is just a little bit of a problem - it's illegal.
    Last edited by RoaD-RaGe-Xtreme; 07/04/07 at 17:21 PM.

18. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny »
    niceeee, also got a quick question. i havn't bought the game yet but i heard to start with a rental car..is it really "rental" or can u keep it for a long time? Also is there a amount of money you start off wit?
    No it is really like a rental car you have a choice on how long you want to rent it for the longer you rent the more you pay, you start off with $200,000.

19. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Does anyone know how much the Car Packs for the 360 Cost, to get an idea for a PC version of that?