1. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Post More Muscles...

I'm a big fan of muscles, specifically American, but foriegn muscles are ok too. I love the sound of muscle cars basically along with the performance. I'm just going to state the problem[s] I have in this game. First off, I would really like all the cars in the game to have their own induvidualistic sound. For instance, the '68 Z-28 Camaro and the Challenger have almost have the exact same engine sound in the game. A Z-28 Camaro has a 302ci and a Challenger has a 426ci Hemi, in real life these two cars sound no where near alike. GM---Mopar= NO MATCH. Now another minor problem, some muscles have poorly designed bodies, like the '67 GT500. I'm not saying anything bad about the game, I personally think it is the best game for the money[$40] and the best racing game i've ever played. I just wish there would be an update or something for that^. And I can't wait for the next DLC to come out, like the one that has the 427 Cobra. I also would like a '70 Chevy 396ci Nova, just 'cause I have one. If you have read this and understud what i'm trying to say, I thank you!

2. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Default Re: More Muscles...

I love muscle cars. they are so beautiful. i have a model of a black 68 camaro z/28. IT IS AWESOME. i mnow what your talkin bout with the shelby Cobra. i am gatting the PS2 version on sunday and i am gatting a shelby cobra and the rest of the muscle cars. Cheers!!!

3. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

i know what you saying, id love for them to change the sounds on some of the cars

p.s. get some pics of your Chevy Nova posted

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

4. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I would Perfer some Japanese Monster's then American Muscle

Toyota Supra TT
    Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, R33 GTR
    Honda NSX, S2000
    Lexus IS300 Turbo
    and so on

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    I would Perfer some Japanese Monster's then American Muscle

Toyota Supra TT
    Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, R33 GTR
    Honda NSX, S2000
    Lexus IS300 Turbo
    and so on
    Agreed. It seems Atari has forgot about some real fun-makers!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Yeah, it would be cool if they had more Japanease cars, like the Supra, a racing Celica, or a Silvia. But I think this game is really just based on Euopean automobiles, but I have no problem with that. I'm actually a fan with exotic cars also, but mainly Muscle cars {because they're affordable and still fun to own}. The bad thing is my camera doesn't work right now, so it will be a while until I can post a pic.

7. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

i love muscles cars too and TDU should deffinetly put more in to the game, it would make such a difference. The noise and grunt off them is great.

Chevy nova, shelby cobra would be great, ive wanted this car in it for so long

8. Battletoy is offline Wanna play with me?

I'm so unfamiliar with muscle cars, i've been ushered into the exotic car world, but i do believe a Shelby Cobra, Dodge Charger Hemi and a Chevy Camaro would be a nice change...

( A SUV or 2 would also be nice, i'd like to see people flying into a Hummer H1 at 300 Km/h with their McLarens )

I'm a recreational hazard that goes for a win

200th Member!!!

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Battletoy »
    I'm so unfamiliar with muscle cars, i've been ushered into the exotic car world, but i do believe a Shelby Cobra, Dodge Charger Hemi and a Chevy Camaro would be a nice change...

( A SUV or 2 would also be nice, i'd like to see people flying into a Hummer H1 at 300 Km/h with their McLarens )
    Hummers nice touch, that would be fun lol:bananasplit:

10. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Yes, Hummers would be nice, along with other SUV's like my moms Toyota Sequoia. One of my cousins has a H1, and he lives in the mountians, so he has a lot of fun driving there. Trucks would be a good additional part of this game too, like the new 381 hp Toyota Tundra! That would be great fun, going up mountains and off-roading in general. My dad is thinking of getting a new Tundra.

11. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

I agree with the sound thing, some of the cars sound exactly the same as real life, 350z for example has the exact sound as real life. But then u get in a Lexus Is350 and it sound nothing like the real deal. I think they got lazy with some of the cars sounds.

12. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

could have been one of those nights where they where too tired to do it properly lol

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I think they did actually mention that they could only record a few dozen cars to get their actual sound whereas locating an Enzo, SLR, Challenger in France and a dyno while everyday Atari looked like it could be going down was too much at the time.

They should take note for TDU2 though. Though I have to admit the Corvette Convertible from the latest DLC has a better sound at high rev-range than the other muscles imo.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Yeah, I also think the Corvette conv is a better sounding car than other muscles, in a way. When is TDU2 coming out??

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Jt 396 Drye »
    When is TDU2 coming out??
    After the last DLC probably, so let's see what year is it? lol
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

yeah, they'll probably delay the date for TDU2, just like they do with DLC's. But hopefully they won't. Can't wait for it.

17. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Id be happy seeing an Impreza, maybe a very modern model, and then one of the older rallye spec bodies that weigh absolutely nothing. And some Evos, again, maybe a modern spec and a 4 or 5? A supra would be nice too.