Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Default 4th of July, does that remind you of something?

No, its not The Offical Monkey Celebration Day yet, its....

AMERICA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY

Weehooo, Used to love this day when I lived in the US. Cant wait to see the Fireworks through Youtube xD

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

There's like, no fireworks at all on our independence day... I want fireworks, I like it, but have to wait for New years Eve for that xD

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

only 10 days until france's bastille day, Fireworks, carnivals, zoos etc, its going to be amazing!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

In Wales it's shave a sheep day Joke.

5. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    There's like, no fireworks at all on our independence day... I want fireworks, I like it, but have to wait for New years Eve for that xD
    Here we have fireworks but its not that great..

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    In Wales it's shave a sheep day Joke.
    LMAO

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It always surprises me and makes me laugh a little that the main day of the American calendar to celebrate it's birth is the only date that's said correctly like the rest of the world (apart from Asia who do dd-mm-yyyy but from right to left).

I'm a bit mental.

7. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Well Diablo, Independence day doesnt mean it the country's birthday

8. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Yeah the day the Brits gave the Yanks their independance !

*Translation*

The Brits got overpowed by the Yanks and couldn't take it anymore so they surrended.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

9. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    Actually it does mean it is the U.S.'s b-day.
    Not exactly. Its B-day is the date they first discovered it.

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »
    Yeah the day the Brits gave the Yanks their independance !

*Translation*

The Brits got overpowed by the Yanks and couldn't take it anymore so they surrended.
    *translation*

using dirty tactics and sheer numbers, americans kicked us out, stealing and buggering our language whilst they were at it :bananasplit:

also max, you mean i got me sheep out for nothing?

Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. iBilo is offline ;)

Happy July 4th for the Americans.

12. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

You know something? I always thought that calling the USAers, American is wrong. I mean, they are Americans but we (Brazilians) are American too so why aren't we called American?

For now on Americans are now gonna be called USAers. LOL

13. iBilo is offline ;)

Balto, I swear you've been spamming in every single topic this evening (in my time which is GMT+1) in the most pathetic ways..

Seriously, do people really need to know your views posted about 6 times on each different thread just to get your post count up? No one cares about if Americnas should be called USAers or whatever the hell, and how the hell are Brazilians Americans?

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    Balto, I swear you've been spamming in every single topic this evening (in my time which is GMT+1) in the most pathetic ways..

Seriously, do people really need to know your views posted about 6 times on each different thread just to get your post count up? No one cares about if Americnas should be called USAers or whatever the hell, and how the hell are Brazilians Americans?
    Its off-topic, not spam, spam would probably be advertising or lolspeak etc, or things that make no sense at all, i dont think baltos post is worth its own thread, so a post in a thread about america isnt too bad

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

15. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

America is a continent (2 in fact), not a country.

Canadians have just as much right to be called Americans as the people from the U.S.A. They're on the North American continent aswell, and Brazilians are on the South American continent, hence can also be called Americans. By which logic, anyone from Mexico, Peru, Argentina etc. can also be American.

That is the point Balto is making, which is fair enough to post.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

16. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Its off-topic, not spam, spam would probably be advertising or lolspeak etc, or things that make no sense at all, i dont think baltos post is worth its own thread, so a post in a thread about america isnt too bad
    Spam and off-topic are the same for me, it all comes under the bit = crap.

And why would someone want to read on what someone wan ts to cal Americans?

\rant/funnymood.

17. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Woah, calm down Mr. Stressy. First of all, I dont care if I have 100000000 or 0.2 posts, I said that on my other thread and second of all its on-topic as I was refering to America and USA. So stop being a an arse. >:l

18. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    Spam and off-topic are the same for me, it all comes under the bit = crap.

And why would someone want to read on what someone wan ts to cal Americans?

\rant/funnymood.
    Why would someone want to read what someones idea of spam and off-topic is, if you dont like it, report it, if its not reportable, then dont comment or youll start an arguement, im only replying as this type of thing is becoming well to common here, and its starting to annoy me

19. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Why would someone want to read what someones idea of spam and off-topic is, if you dont like it, report it, if its not reportable, then dont comment or youll start an arguement, im only replying as this type of thing is becoming well to common here, and its starting to annoy me
    Yeah, I agree

20. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    Woah, calm down Mr. Stressy. First of all, I dont care if I have 100000000 or 0.2 posts, I said that on my other thread and second of all its on-topic as I was refering to America and USA. So stop being a an arse. >:l
    Why would I be stressed about a post?

And its not of any importance towards anything even if you are "referring to the USA".

And is there really any point in reporting a post? all it does is annoy people. Flame me as much as you want, not bothered.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last