1. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

Default System Error E71, lower right lit up when vertical!

Anyone know, what its caused by, how to fix it, is it the beginning of the end??(Nervous Breakdown lol)

I often get it when i go from a game to the xbox dashboard, but not all the time?

I randomly sumtimes get it when i start the 360 up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks very much.
    Want - TDU2, Homefront, Rise Against's New album 'Endgame' Airbase's Album 'We might Fall' and to Join the Forces

NooBish AbbZ - Rise Against Addict

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Have you just updated the console because i think that code is some sort of update error

3. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

yeah i updated TDU and Beijing 2008 when my mate brought it round. Is there any way to reverse this?

Edit: GTA asked me to update when i went on it but i declined it.
    Last edited by raz abbs; 04/07/08 at 12:11 PM.
    Want - TDU2, Homefront, Rise Against's New album 'Endgame' Airbase's Album 'We might Fall' and to Join the Forces

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

There are two things you could try but if anything were to go wrong it's not my fault.

Clear system updates and cache

1. Go to the system blade and select memory
    2. Press Y on the HD symbol
    3. Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X
    4. A message should then pop up saying something about maintenance, click yes or accept and that should sort it

f that doesn't work tell me because I think there is another thing you can do to clear updates.

5. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

kk done that, ill have to leave it for a few minutes then try go back to dashboard, and thanks very very much!

6. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

Still red light, i think my 360's dying

I've had it less than a year. Does that mean i can just take it back to the shop where i got it from and get a new box instead of sending it to M$?

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Should be able to yes

8. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

okie dokie thanks

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

What store was it?
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

10. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

Curry's Digital