Topic:

wuuhu

1. 560BHP is offline Im not here

Default wuuhu

they have started working on a new megapack (internet information, not allways true)
    20 cars or somthing like that, the merc dealer at lighthouse map level, and the muscle dealer near that will be used...
    it will be about cristimas mabye january 2009, if it doesnt come i bet TDU 2 will same timelike.
    its a 50-50 chance this is true...
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

there's no chance it's true.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by 560BHP »
    they have started working on a new megapack (internet information, not allways true)
    20 cars or somthing like that, the merc dealer at lighthouse map level, and the muscle dealer near that will be used...
    it will be about cristimas mabye january 2009, if it doesnt come i bet TDU 2 will same timelike.
    its a 50-50 chance this is true...
    There is no chance that this is true, don't believe what you see on the internet even if it looks legit. It is a rumour started by a sad person with nothing better to do with their life.

4. 560BHP is offline Im not here

ok, thats someone like me...
    (i dint started it doug)
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Thread closed.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"