1. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

Default Thrustmaster RGT pro clutch edition vs Logitech DFP

what should i choose????i'll rather go on the thrustmaster cuz it has a clutch pedal

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Logitech G25 is the best wheel you are gonna get for less than $1,000.

I highly recomend it too
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, i also highly recommend a G25. I have one and it is absolutely fantastic. But if you would rather get one or the other, i think you should get a DFP, unless you want good drifting or really realistic driving. In that case, go for the Thrustmaster.

4. iBilo is offline ;)

What's the difference between them both? Possible to have links for both ones please? I'm interested now.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Isn't the clutch a bit pointless becouse surely you will have no idea where the biteing point is becouse its all through the feel of the car and you don't get that in a game. If it works would be cool though.

G25 is suppose to be the best.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

The G25 is the best under $1,000

7. iBilo is offline ;)

I thought the G25 does have a clutch? :S

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Isn't the clutch a bit pointless becouse surely you will have no idea where the biteing point is becouse its all through the feel of the car and you don't get that in a game. If it works would be cool though.

G25 is suppose to be the best.
    No biting points no, it's possible I am sure, but we aren't in After-Next-Gen yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    I thought the G25 does have a clutch? :S
    It does have a clutch pedal. As well as a 6 Speed with push down reverse H-Gate shifter, which can be changed to sequential (pull back to shift up and push forward to shift down) at the twist of a knob.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.