1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Tenebra leaving Atari *New adventure*

Hey all, most of you will know Tenebra/tenebra from the Atari Europe forums, well she has just announced that she is leaving Atari to follow a new adventure with another entity in the gaming sector, and you can rest assured it's not EA.

First note is that she is leaving on her own accord and there is not any trouble going on at Atari requiring any lay offs or anything so please don't start thinking that. Secondly this was her choice, it's with a company she admires and she feels that after 7 years with Atari both as volunteer moderator as well as an employee that it is time to try something else. I'm sure you will all wish her well in her future plans and we will still see her around the boards but as a general member, wow bet that will be a shock for her and for some people on the board!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenebra »
    Dear all,

after so very many years around here, it's time for me to start a new adventure - I guess you're pretty tired of me and you'd rather see new faces anyway tonguegre

My departure from Atari is on the most amicable terms, you will still see me around as a humble community member but please refrain from contacting me for any support - your lovely moderators will look after you I'm staying in the industry and no doubt you'll bump into me somewhere

My most sincere thank you for all your support over the past 7 years and a special thank you to the moderators who selflessly devote their spare time to the community. Keep up with the good work and good luck!

Badge off
    Say your wishes here and/or at the thread below.

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=84228

Three cheers ! Hip-hip Hooray! Hip-hip Hooray! Hip-hip Hoooooooooraaaaay!
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Didnt see that coming, ive wished her luck and success in the thread

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Dunno exactly who she is but good luck Girl

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I said my byes too. Who's gunna give us info on new releases etc now?! Eek....
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Me

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Good question and as far as I know Tenebra was working on that, so we shouldn't be left alone in the dark in the future.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

As i can't post on the atari forum's, i'll wish Tenebra luck here. Good luck.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

i can't remember my username or my password on there but good luck anyway

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Good question and as far as I know Tenebra was working on that, so we shouldn't be left alone in the dark in the future.
    Lmao!, Nice Pun, Rep+!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Was a good Mod from when I was still on the forum. Sure the forum will miss her and hope she has great succsess in the future (if you do read this replace "her" with "you" )
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Good luck Tenebra aka The mole .

I didn't see that one coming, do we know where she is going??

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Good luck Tenebra aka The mole .

I didn't see that one coming, do we know where she is going??
    Some of us do and I was going to tell you but I think I'll let you try and guess where she's going too. It's somewhere very close to her though as she has had offers before from other places but this one place is truly a golden opportunity.

She's on a sort of chill out and get sorted holiday period right now before she starts her new post mid-month and tbh without the clue she gave me I would probably never have guessed the place she is going too!
    I'm a bit mental.

13. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Good luck Tenebra with your new adventure, have fun

14. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Diablo aren't you a moderator on Atari forums?

15. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Diablo aren't you a moderator on Atari forums?
    He is indeed

16. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Wow, all bar one of the comments are from TDU-C.

I think it's because hardly anyone looks there Shame really ... We should put it in our Signatures!!!!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

17. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I sure as hell didn't see that one coming either, but i've wished her luck, and i hope she likes whatever she goes on to do .

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hehe who wants to go and say "Hi"?

http://www.capcom-europe.com/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=841
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

me and nip said hi (read: harrassed)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!