1. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Default Upgrading from dual to quad-core

Has anyone on here upgraded from an athlon 64 X2 CPU upto one of the Phenom X4 CPUs?

If yes, which one to you upgrade to and what chip did you have before?

I need to know if it is worth the money

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

first of all I personally think AMD is crap. I would rather have an Intel. They are farther ahead with the experience in Quad-core technology.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    first of all I personally think AMD is crap. I would rather have an Intel. They are farther ahead with the experience in Quad-core technology.
    yeah, thanks that was really helpful to me, no really

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    yeah, thanks that was really helpful to me, no really

No Problem

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

lmao. phenom's were a flop. a q6600 is excellent for it's price, expect further pricedrops on intel cpu's during the 3rd quarter of this year.

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Stop telling me about Intels, ok? I have an AM2+ motherboard and thats for AMD chips not intel. But I have decided on maybe a 6000+ X2 for 40 and then a decent fan for about 20

7. graffsole is offline catch me if you can...

quad cores arnt worth the monny yet. rly i lookd into gettin one for my rig but there pritty usless unless u fancy watching a dvd while playing tdu wile waisting more monny on WOW. but if u rly wonna futcher proof youre rig go for it. but i like to waist my monny on freddo's and taz's! oh and chomps!