1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Photos and Graphics apply within!

You asked, I could be bothered, so you get a new forum to talk and show off your photographic brilliance or graphics n00bishnessness (meant!). Learn from the pro's or teach yourself and join others like you who have nothing better to do ...I mean share the same interests as you.

So enjoy and please keep the discussion regarding software and acquiring it as per the rules and no posting of links or programs that are prohibited.

Thanks.

TDU Central Staff
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Whats the apply bit about?

Good work. Thanks Can we advertise other photo / graphics forums ... or is that not allowed outside of the sigs?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

New forum seeks photos and graphics type thing, thing of a new business advertising for new staff, same kind of thing though not as easily identifiable by the look of it. Ah well.

And please no advertising of other forums and sites unless they are specific to the teaching of the topic's being practiced in here. In other words post links to well established communities like spoono.com, photoshopcafe.com, yaxay.com, tutorialized.com etc...

If there's interest in this it could bridge out to other areas like web design or something but we'll see how this goes first.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I'm confused, what's this about?

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Glad to see this happen, there are alot of talented photgraphers on here and enthusiastic photo takers on here and it will be good to see what they can do outside the car photo world.

Also with it being graphics related it will be good to see what others can in photoshop, coral draw and the like, which is good as these programs are used for a game I want to start modding (when I get a PC).

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Oh, I get it! I've seen t'other thread now!. What's applying about though :S

7. iBilo is offline ;)

Adobe Photoshop tutorials put on here? Pwease? (new noob member of Photoshop that I recently attained.)

8. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

i could hook up, i got a picture of the eiffel tower but my dad has the camera, he put the photos on the family server(1 terrabyte space ftw) and i dont have access to the server...just great
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I like the desription of the forum area Diablo but, are you sure you want peeping toms posting?? lol

10. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    Adobe Photoshop tutorials put on here? Pwease? (new noob member of Photoshop that I recently attained.)
    I'll try to do that. I'll maybe give one which has tips on how to improve photo quality.

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

A quick one for you guys is how to easily brighten up a dark image. Duplicate the layer then set the Blend mode to Screen, then lower the Opacity or Press Shift + Ctrl + F directly afterwards to have the extra usage of the Fade option.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

What shall we do about tutorials? Someone say Sub-section ?!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

13. iBilo is offline ;)

Na it should be like this:

"EVERYONE SAY AYE IF WE NEED A NEW SUB SECTION!"

(Taken form Simpsons movie like.)

14. RB26DETT is offline Banned

sweet. a photography section!

*looks at POS digital camera* bah!

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I think there should be a turtorials for all Adobe's.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

AYE

Cool thought Diablo, thanks for adding, now i can post all by n00bish graphics for everyone to laugh at (pity laugh)

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

17. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    What shall we do about tutorials? Someone say Sub-section ?!
    lol, does the mod mod wants another section to mod??