1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Bookmarks are great with mates!!

This was posted in response to a question in the Xbox 360 thread but it applies to the PC and maybe even the PS2 and PSP (not sure).

One tip that not a lot of people know is Bookmarks can be jumped to without leaving the road or entering the map. So say for example you want to meet in the city but it's too busy all the time, when you're in the city press Start > Options > Bookmarks > New > Take pic > Name bookmark. Get your mate(s) to do this at roughly the same point.

Now jump to that quiet spot (it can be anywhere on the map) and meet up and then say jump to City bookmark and all you do is press Start > Options > Bookmarks > LIST > Select the bookmark you want and activate it. The game will load and warp you to that location with your mates still with you and if they do the same you can jump all over. This is also great if you get hassle online from players. You just stop and say Jump to Airport, Racetrack, City, Harbour, VW dealer etc... And if you're all locked you can have hours of fun together.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Battletoy is offline Wanna play with me?

Default Re: Bookmarks are great with mates!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Hmm I think I'll post this in General also.
    Might want to take that out, but idd some good advice.

I'm a recreational hazard that goes for a win

200th Member!!!

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Battletoy »
    Might want to take that out, but idd some good advice.
    Hehe whatever do you mean? :eek_blue:
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

bookmarks are good, not only for jumping aound together

but also for hidden places, and glitches and such
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Thumbs up Re: Bookmarks are great with mates!!

again some fine info from diablo

thx mate

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"