1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Spa Italia 2008. 28th and 29th of June.

So, i'm going there.
    Anybody else who is going?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I would like to but it isn't gonna happen

3. Mb

I just came back, will try to get up some pictures today.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Mb

Most amazing car of the show:

That's so beautiful!

5. Mb

Sorry for the spam.
    Only nobody reacts to my posts.

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    /\ Lol, there it is again xD

Beautiful cars! I'm so jealous right now

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Wooow! So many lovely cars.

Some costly pieces of exotica were definitly present as I can see. Loving the Miura SV Convertible as much as you are. Must have been absolutely breathtaking to see it and let alone on the track!

I'm a big fan of Diablo's especially the 6.0 Litre version and the one there was in my favourite colour. Theres an example in the UK like that and it was amazing to see in the flesh.

The new baby Gallardo is looking very elegant in the picture above with the boot open etc... I love the front of it.

The 8C is a rare site due to it both just being out and that it is a limited edition and hardly any are going to be made.

I also adore the red Countach. Looks amazing and not only that, it is a special edition, the Quattrovalvole which is quite rare now.

The LP640 Roadster is also gorgeous but I think we need to see some more angles of it as one picture does not do it justice

The red Diablo does look nice although I am not too keen on the wing. It sort of ruins the look of the car in a way.

I first saw a red GranTurismo in Top Gear magazine and wasn't too sure on it in that colour but I think it has definitly grown on me since. Is it the normal version or the S?

Love the Scuderias especially the black one even if it does have a logo or livery on it, it still looks stunning.

The Diablo GTR on the track looks fantabulous, must have made a great deal of noise. I really wish I was there to see all these cars as it looked like a blast.

The 348 definitly is quite rare with a stripe as I see it has been put on as an after piece and it does look quite different with a stripe rather than it being plain red.

Also you told me there were 3 Superleggera's but I see only one. I think you need to post up some more pictures. This definitly isn't enough for me.

Also lets see some more miuras. I think they are much more special than some of the cars you posted but I appreciate the variety you have posted up

Overall I love what you have posted and it has given us a taster of what it was like that day. I hope to see more pictures
    Last edited by The Queen; 29/06/08 at 22:42 PM.

8. Mb

LP640 Roadster Interior:

I only just noticed how much Diablo's there actually were... WOW!

9. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

wow...Lambo free pl0x?
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

10. Mb

More pictures:

Amazing car this is. Lamborghini Heuliez Prequnta. One has been built as a Lamborghini concept. Not the best looking car in the world, but it has something special!

To many Lamborghinis

11. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Stoopp it pleeasee, jealous enough as it is XW

12. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Lmao MB, we dont reply YET because we're still hyperventililating from those shots.
    Nice pictures man and you pan MUCH better than carfreak whom i presume is going to <kick> me

13. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by MARK1992 »
    Lmao MB, we dont reply YET because we're still hyperventililating from those shots.
    Nice pictures man and you pan MUCH better than carfreak whom i presume is going to <kick> me
    Sorry
    Thanks

@ Andreaz: Eeeh, i might upload some more later

14. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Wow. The concept car is amazing. Did it come from the Cannes Autodrome by any chance?

15. RB26DETT is offline Banned

OMG! 512TR!

OMG! 8C COMPETIZIONE!

OMG! RED GRANTURSIMO!

OMG! LP640!!!

jealous...

16. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

*explodes*

17. Rtoups is offline The Cool

Alfa 8C! Miura! Ahhhhh!
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.

18. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

More pics please! Especially of that concept car! And some more Miura

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one