Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Default F1: French Grand Prix

http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2008/794/6525/

Hamilton will start from 13th, He's not getting on podium and Kimi will win this easy. No reason to argue with Nige on this race, Kimi has won already.
    Last edited by HavockJoker; 21/06/08 at 14:06 PM.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

BMWs looked quite slow here, and was a shame that Kovaleinen couldn't pull off a faster time. Hats off to Alonso though, making that dog of a car achieve 3rd fastest...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I always miss Qualifying cos I never think of it lool

After what Hamilton did to Kimi the last race he shouldn't deserve a place on the same track...
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Didn't watch it because i had better things to do and won't be paying much attention to it tomorrow unless there is proper racing going on

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    Didn't watch it because i had better things to do
    Like flying far away from Oahu looool
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    Like flying far away from Oahu looool
    lol, nah I was with somebody, much much better than F1

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    lol, nah I was with somebody, much much better than F1
    F1 is the best form of motorsport around, how can you not love a race that involves barely any overtaking, more talking than driving, and some other very interesting stuff which I forget....
    ||||||||||||||||||

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Will miss it I guess a specific P2P site will come in handy come friday evening ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

9. Rtoups is offline The Cool

I'm not very excited for it. Not a huge fan of Magny Cours, and neither Hamilton nor Heikki qualified well.
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Car Freak »
    Hats off to Alonso though, making that dog of a car achieve 3rd fastest...
    You mean 4th fastest??

Might catch the race today if I install my new arial in time. More worried about Silverstone and the strike action due to the inflatyion of there super lisence costs.

11. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Disaster! The biased (IMO) stewards penalised Hamilton!

I reckon he could have managed a possible 5th or so had that not happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Car Freak »
    Disaster! The biased (IMO) stewards penalised Hamilton!

I reckon he could have managed a possible 5th or so had that not happened...
    That doesn't surprise me, the FIA are all for Ferrari, always have been and always will be

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

At least the more likable Ferrari driver won

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The penalty shouldnt of been given, He was already past him, anybody with eyes could see it

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

15. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

from what I heard, kimi shouldn't of been allowed to carry on because of something loose on his car. I bet if it was McLaren they would be sent to the pits

16. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Yes the black flag rule is you can't have anything lose on the car. Cars have been blacked flagged for a bit of lose wing before. So how they did not black flag Kimi I don't know. The piece must have been red hot not cold like a bit of wing and it flew off towards the crowd. Plus this was after Kimi had a pit stop and they didn't even look at trying to get it off.

Every race I think a bit more Ferrari and the FIA have a deal going on. Something has to be done maybe the split if there is one is the answer.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

17. Nige is offline Buy American ....

We all know the FIA stands for Ferrari International Assistance .....

Its a good job I'm a Ferrari fan at the moment (only because my main man Kimi is their driver !!!)

Anyway

That was Kimi's race but once again I think bad luck is catching up with him again .

What about Hamilton eh ?????

I guarantee that Canada & France have cost 'wonder kid' a chance of winning the title.

Here's a joke:

Whats lewis Hamilton & a digestive got in common ??????

They both crack under pressure lol.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

18. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

He would of done alot better If "ferrari's personal assistant" as you put it opened there eyes

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

19. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    Yes the black flag rule is you can't have anything lose on the car. Cars have been blacked flagged for a bit of lose wing before. So how they did not black flag Kimi I don't know. The piece must have been red hot not cold like a bit of wing and it flew off towards the crowd. Plus this was after Kimi had a pit stop and they didn't even look at trying to get it off.

Every race I think a bit more Ferrari and the FIA have a deal going on. Something has to be done maybe the split if there is one is the answer.
    That is the reason why I have given up on watching it. It's just crap now compared to five or ten years ago

20. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

I feel for Ron and McLaren they are one of the most fair teams in the paddock and they always find themselves in the middle of politics. All they want to do is race and "F1" holds them back.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Search Tags

fone
french
gran
prix