1. DRX051 is offline How do I title

Question Flight Trainer

~snip~
    Last edited by DRX051; 16/02/10 at 07:35 AM.

2. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Honestly, you shouldn't use it at all. All it does it mess the game up and kills the fun.

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

yeah just don't use it online or people will hate you.

4. DRX051 is offline How do I title

~snip~
    Last edited by DRX051; 16/02/10 at 07:35 AM.

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

haha. and there's a possibility of your online account getting banned if you use trainers online. i haven't heard of anyone getting banned yet.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Yes and No. Meaning Yes you can use it Offline but when you come to going Online it can't be gotten rid of very easilly and may make the game not start or crash. So be careful!

7. DRX051 is offline How do I title

Alright, for an hour or two I will block all possible connections to TDU from the internet, and see how it goes. But for right now I can't even find the trainer. I do not expect any of you to search for it, just saying I will not be testing it soon.

8. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

what does the flight trainer do? turn your car into a plane? sounds like fun for messing around online lol aslong as you don't use it to stuff up other peoples driving.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I strongly advise against it unless you want to be silly and get your account banned which is entirely up to yourself.

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

he promises he'll never use it online in his first post. so it's up to him.

11. DRX051 is offline How do I title

Actually I just tried to get one, only to find out it was an infected file. What dangerous content it had in it I'm not sure, but I'm safe.

12. Captain_ClutchKick is offline Slidey slidey!

Most trainers come up as malware or viruses but only because that is the way they work, they "interfere" with other programs in the RAM of your machine and that is similar to what a virus does.

I have used a trainer from Cheathappens.com regularly because I wanted to unlock all the concept cars and leave arcade mode. In my online profile I unticked every box in the settings so that I was as offline as possible without being offline. But if I multiplied my speed or height too much at once, I got the mesage "There is an inconsistency in game data. You will be disconnected." (Simpler to say something simple like, "You cheat, begone!!", but there you go) However, I'm not banned, all I did when that happened was log in again and continue. The anti-cheat has definitely been upgraded because now I can't have super speed or fly anymore, even in an offline profile.

Still, I have everything unlocked now and have no use for that program and so I have deleted it
    Cars:
    Freedom, style, sex, power, motion, colour, everything.

13. DRX051 is offline How do I title

I would consider everything 3rd party that edits the money or status to be game illegal though, flying really wouldn't change anything.