Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Official Forza Motorsport 3 information.

I do have much text in Dutch...
    Eerste details van Forza Motorsport 3 uitgelekt?

Gerucht | 16 juni 2008 - Microsoft heeft voor 2008 al een aardige lijst aan exclusieve Xbox 360 games opgebouwd, maar wat verschijnt er daarna nog exclusief op de Xbox 360? Eerder verschenen er al geruchten dat Microsoft een tweetal exclusieve games gaat onthullen op het aankomende E3 evenement, dat over minder dan n maand gaat beginnen. Deze games zouden dan voor de exclusieve line-up van 2009 dienen. En daarvan zou wel eens Forza Motorsport 3 kunnen zijn.

Er zijn namelijk de nodige details van Forza Motorsport 3 uitgelekt bij onderzoeksbedrijf Intellisponse. Of het hier gaat om betrouwbare informatie valt nog maar te bezien maar aan de details te zien lijkt het niet echt iets wat je zo maar uit je duim zuigt. Microsoft heeft nog niet gereageerd op deze geruchten. De belangrijkste details vind je hieronder.

* Forza Motorsport 3 verschijnt exclusief voor de Xbox 360
    * Forza Motorsport 3 is een epische game met veel content waardoor de game op 2 DVD's zal verschijnen
    * Ruim 400 auto's staan tot je beschikking in Forza Motorsport 3
    * In Forza Motorsport 3 kun je over meer dan 100 tracks rijden
    * Er zijn geen grenzen voor het tunen van je auto's en het maken van custom artwork voor op de auto.
    * Verschillende online community features
    * Zeer realistische simulatie race ervaring inclusief levensechte schade
    * Nieuwe race modi waaronder: drag, drift, oval en point-to-point
    * Uitgebreid 'assist systeem' dat nieuwe spelers moet begeleiden door de game
    * Uitgebreid downloadable content plan met elke maand nieuwe auto's en tracks

Conclusion:
    - Xbox360 Only
    - 2 DVD Content
    - More then 400 cars
    - More then 100 tracks
    - No limit on tuning and artwork
    - Realistic Simulation, real damage
    - New modes; Drag, Drift, Oval, Point-to-point
    - Huge assist system for new players
    - Each month Downloadable content for cars and tracks.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Not official, it's been leaked and it's a rumour but MS and Turn 10 have not confirmed it.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Mb

Ms did confirm it, but i can't find the message again.
    Imo: VERY GOOD NEWS!
    100 tracks, that's insane!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i doubt there will be 100 tracks, more like 25-30 odd tracks with a load of variations to each

5. Nige is offline Buy American ....

While I hope its true this kind of thing can start as a stupid rumour on a forum like this and before you know it the iwhole internet is saying it .

Its inevitable that there will FM3 but has Diablo said it hasn't been confirmed yet, so its just the waiting game .
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I think all the new features kinda make it a bit like NFS, without the free roam

But i do think the Drag is one of the main things Missing from FM2

I do hope this is true

2 Disc ey?, Does that mean the price might be bumbed up a bit

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I highly doubt this.... Would be nice though.

Plus, if T10 are including a 'drift' mode, unless they use the same physics as the racing has I am outta here
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

What happens when you need to change disc?? I know with PS2 games it worked but (thats why you could use them cheat discs), but with the 360 when you open the try it goes back to the dashboard so M$ would have to make changes to allow it.

As I wrote in another thread, it would be good if it were true but tbh I doubt it.

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    Did anyone else think that they were going to be Rick Rolled when they clicked this thread?

I'm waiting for it to be confirmed before I start believeing anything.
    lol, that's what I thought aswell. Until it is confirmed by T10 and microsoft through and official source I will pretend I never saw this

10. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    What happens when you need to change disc??
    I know that Lost Odessey is spread over 4 Disc's. I don't know how or when exactly you change them over but it obviously works.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

11. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

How would they use 2 discs? they couldn't put all the cars on one and tracks on the other. I just don't see how it is possible with a game like this

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You guys don't remember Gran Turismo 2?
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    You guys don't remember Gran Turismo 2?
    Was that the Career: Disc 1 and Arcade Disc 2 idea????
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

14. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    I highly doubt this.... Would be nice though.

Plus, if T10 are including a 'drift' mode, unless they use the same physics as the racing has I am outta here
    Sorry i suck in reading, you mean the physics were good or bad for drifting?

15. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

no what i think he means is some the driving physics the same for both racing and drifting, not over done like some of the NFS games,

16. Mb

Like the sucky drift physics in GRID

17. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    no what i think he means is some the driving physics the same for both racing and drifting, not over done like some of the NFS games,
    Dead on Khevo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Like the sucky drift physics in GRID
    Exactly
    ||||||||||||||||||

18. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    Was that the Career: Disc 1 and Arcade Disc 2 idea????

Correct, and if you got it early enough I beleive the Career (blue disc) had a scratch and sniff feature

19. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I'll look into it. Seems promising.

Hope there is in car view. If so I will buy it.

20. TimBud is offline brmm

After my initial loathing of FM2, i cracked and actually quite like it (despite the repetitiveness). So i'm really looking forward to this, but i hope is doesn't have too many 'NFS cloned' modes.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last