1. iBilo is offline ;)

Default Anyone who has the new iPod nano...

Can you do a review for me please? I'm looking at one because they're cheap and I wouldn't mind videos and stuff.

Cheers.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Im listening to mine right now

First thing I must say is Its a must, buying the Rubber Protection thing for the outside ( you know what i mean, And not what you dirty minded people are currently thinking)

Mines Broke 2 times already, But nothing the Restore to Default button in Itunes cant Handle

I think its Brilliant, i only have the 4gb since i tend to delete songs as new ones go on, And its been worth its money already
    Interface is brilliant, Screen good quality, And nice and bright , scroller thing very easy to control, no matter what some people say

If you have any particular questions, Fire away!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Personally I hate all the rubber protective garb. Most people buy the Nano because its small and aesthetically pleasing then void both with some rubber case. First thing you will want to do is get some decent earphones. The ones Apple supply are better than those of old, but they are still way short of the mark. Get some Sennheiser's or something.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

yeah im thinking about getting a new ipod some time soon as mine has completly died on me 3 years isn't too bad concidering the abuse i gave it, don't think i would get the nano tho, way too small for me

5. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Don't get the nano its just to small i can see the appeal cheap, easy but go for the more beefy classic 80gb just enough...
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

6. t.
    t. is offline Retired

lol. If we're going to give advice he doesn't want then hell buy a Zune. Oh no they discontinued it before it ever got to Europe. Stick with your Nano it will just teach you to weed out all the crap "filler" tracks you'll have.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

7. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Not a fan of the nano, i have the touch.

8. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Quote Originally Posted by RH12234 »
    Not a fan of the nano, i have the touch.
    *evils* santan's ipod
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

9. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

for nano money, you can get a much better creative zen.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elliottwoodruff »
    *evils* santan's ipod
    i have one

my friend has one of those new nano's and tbh i don't like it for watching videos. i'd get the ipod classic or look for a ipod video if there still are.

you may want to consider a zen or zune. i don't know if zune's are good but zen's are pretty good.